Illusions consequences

I think very few people in this world, indifferently related to optical illusions. For example, I love them very much. Well, I cherish a special sympathy, of course, to the illusions of the consequences. If you still do not know what it is, just look straight into the center of the following images for 30 seconds (without stopping), and then move the view of a wall or ceiling (required light). I blinked a couple of times you will be surprised that in front of your eyes "floats" the famous face. Not all I knew, but the illusion of the character itself is very funny. Just try it.

The most famous of the effects of illusion - the illusion of "Jesus". I am thinking about it I decided to make this post.

Justin Bieber. You can learn and not looking at the picture for 30 seconds (before the pall that at first glance it is clear that it is he).

Further policy ... Guess who is who.

Billie Joe Armstrong - the leader of the group Green Day.

British Queen Elizabeth II. It also can be found easily, but look at the illusion is. A very nice woman.

The legendary magician Harry Houdini was the subject of illusions, but not its creator.

Jimi Hendrix.

US President Barack Obama.

But this man I did not recognize. Who do you?

King of Pop Michael Jackson, whose love and remember people of all ages.

Tags

See also

New and interesting