Psychedelic pattern Gavrila Lubnina and Boris

"What the crap?" - Asked netizens, bumping into the creation of an unusual artist with a common name Boris. His work is really a matter of cause a «WTF?», Because they are not just some strange, and very strange, as if painted not healthy, but mentally ill. It turns out that everything is much, much more interesting - Boris perfectly healthy and it is inspired by the old numbers "Murzilki." Yes, no drugs and alcohol, namely "Murzilki».

The first work Boris appeared on the Internet about 5-7 years ago, but now they have become is appreciated and loved by the majority of people with Chew. The artist for several years does not draw (only occasionally touching the pencil and ballpoint pen), but his work with interest examine and read (all figures have the text). I do not know, are you ready for this kind of work, but I think Boris and his drawings find their connoisseur. But we did not start with Boris, and with Gavrilo Lubnina whose "psychedelic paintings" I liked a little more than pictures of Boris (though, in fact, they are similar).

Works Gavrila Lubnina:

And here is the work of Boris:

Tags

See also

New and interesting