The difference between a grandmother and Lady

I often think about what I'll be a grandmother. I think by the time when I need a plastic surgeon, or at least a good beautician, technology will have advanced enough that we, women, forever forgotten what wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.

Although each of us is aging in their own way - some noble, some less so. It all depends on what kind of person you were in life - smiling and bright (notice what appear to be pretty "rays" eye in the elderly?), Or angry and sullen (nasolabial folds it from ever frown ...). Every time I want to frown and pursed lips, I think about it.

I was also concerned about such a question - when I'm already in a very elegant age, that there will be appropriate and what is not. Which clothes? Jewellery? How about her painted lips? And the long hair?

Answers to all questions gave me a New York photographer and blogger Ari Seth Cohen (Ari Seth Cohen). He has already for several years takes stylish ladies and gentlemen (old men and women they do not dare call it that) between the ages of 70 to 98 years. Yes, he just walks the streets of New York in search of "worthy candidates". A model with great pleasure posing him!

I was very well inspired by these photos!

I understand, of course, that in Europe and the standard of living of the other, and the level of income. Hence, the "there the" old ladies and proud bearing, and snow-white smile and the gleam in his eyes and a sense of style and youthful enthusiasm. Particularly striking is that even moving around with a cane, women find the strength to make packing, lip tint, do not forget about accessories.

Tags

See also

New and interesting