Cuthbert

Once a very popular actress and model - Elisha Cuthbert, now about former glory just recalls. All she had left - a role in the series, but shooting in men's magazines. In addition, the actress has to contend with the vagaries of the figures and their own bad habits. However, with such an iron will and acumen, I think, Cuthbert will not get lost.

Elisha since childhood was passionate, inventive and even deceitful. From an early age Elisha played different roles, and daily using one and then another mask. Elisha firmly learned the principles of the game and fine manipulation, so that many, unwittingly, began jumping under her whistle.

That is the figure on which is crazy male half of humanity, Elisha got sweat and blood. Elisha from adolescence to train hard and are actively engaged in sports. It was hockey (Elisha affected birth in Canada), snowboarding and skiing.

The 17-year-old Elisha decided to become a model. And this is despite the slight increase and the longest legs. With all that Elisha was popular. She advertised everything: makeup for young people, computer programs. Her face now and then appear in catalogs and magazines. But the glory of the podium and it was not enough. In 1997, Elisha Cuthbert became a correspondent for the popular program dedicated to the mechanics for children. Then I think up to learn how to operate this aircraft carrier, and even swim with the sharks - and did it!

So expressive on the TV presenter paid attention in America. And none other than First Lady Hillary Clinton. She arranged for the girl's 20-minute tour of the White House, and even helped to move to New York, arguing that bold and desperate people redundant in America. Here and began a career in film Cuthbert. Patronage Mrs. Clinton has done its job. After the release of the series "24", becomes the star of Elisha. The most famous film with its participation - "neighbor", "House of Wax," "Shoddy girl».

"I consider myself lucky - I found what I wanted in 11 years."

The last few years, Elisha repeatedly fall into the list of "the sexiest woman in the world».

But clearly acting career went into decline. Now she enjoys snowboarding, photography, painting (arranged at an art studio in the garage).

For a time it seemed that Elisha completely vanished from the world of cinema, but she continued shooting. However, is not the full-length films and serials.

TV series "Happy End":

I definitely believe in destiny. I know all the good things you do, make sure you come back. So life for me - it's constant work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting