Mandy Moore photo

Most people who watched the 2002 movie "A Walk to Remember," roared over navzyrd beautiful and sad story of love Jamie and Landon, who played Mandy Moore and Shane West. My story did not touched, although I like melodrama, and I did not hold back emotions, but in the case of this film everything turned out exactly the opposite ... And it's not so much the history of how the game Mandy Moore, which I absolutely do not believe , but discovered a great pop singer. Oh, that is what it is. As an actress Mandy I do not like, but the singer out of it very good, is not in vain in the beginning of her career, critics have put it on a par with Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. The truth at Moore everything turned out not as good as these girls, but her voice is really wonderful. Now the 27-year-old Mandy little to restrain the ardor and stopped releasing albums and in films, but the paparazzi she still interesting and I think that our website has its fans, who will be happy to see his grown-up darling, and remember a favorite movie.

Tags

See also

New and interesting