Relationships in Hollywood

Rosario Dawson and Danny Boyle

Office romance broke out between the actress and the director on the set of the film "Trans", which will be released on the big screens in March next year. Despite the significant difference in the age of 33-year-old Rosario and 55-year-old Danny happy together, and according to sources, the couple did not hesitate to express their feelings in front of a film crew, they tenderly kiss and are kept in hand. Suddenly, the tandem formed, according to the majority, it is nothing more than a slight fascination as passionate Rosario is not suitable romantic Boyle. The absolute opposites, but often it's even better.

Cameron Diaz and Robbie Williams

In 2003, Cam and Robbie caught kissing and hugging on the beach in Santa Monica. Next syusyukany on the sand did not get, but sorry, could come out beautiful and temperamental couple.

Rihanna and Shia LaBeouf

Shaya just some hero-lover. On his visits by Hollywood actress and singer, he tells a lot and with pleasure, well, still, after all, he met with the Megan Fox and even went on a date with Rihanna. It happened a few years ago, but already at the first romantic encounter they realized that the "chemistry" between them and it is better to remain friends.

Winona Raydar and David Duchovny

"Friends, just friends," but that they said, because witnesses have repeatedly seen their lovers looks unambiguous kisses and sweet embraces.

Cher and Tom Cruise

In 1987, Tom was crazy about Cher, who is 16 years older than him. He just broke up his career in Hollywood, and she was already a superstar, so the PR from the Cruise also had the place to be.

Courteney Cox and Michael Keaton

If Michael and Courtney combined legal marriage, then perhaps personal life Coke has developed much better than impulsive David Arquette. But as they say, is not destiny and Courtney can only remember the good man and a wonderful man Michael: "He's a wonderful person, the best person I've ever known. The relationship with him was the purest and important in my life ».

Tyra Banks and Will Smith

Who knows, maybe Will not met Jada Pinkett, today he would have lived happily with veselushka Tyra. Even before Smith met his second wife, he had crush on Tyra Banks, but their romance has prevented a lot: Will was married, she built a career as a model, and together they starred in the TV series "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" for a brief period.

Britney Spears Colin Farrell and

Britney and Colin were not related serious relationship, but sex friendship has not been canceled. After a night of hot singer and actor had an argument, and then Colin did quipped, sending Spears T-shirt with the inscription: "I slept with Colin Farrell, but all I got - stupid T-shirt».

Andre Agassi and Barbra Streisand

Andre was too young for Barbra (28 years difference), but it is not confused love with a woman, and in every interview she urged all what Agassi smart, serious and precocious. All this left only with kind words addressed to the tennis player, because a few years later the couple broke up.

Liv Tyler and Joaquin Phoenix

The first big love Liv caught in 20 years and this love has become known to all of us Joaquin Phoenix. The actor also did not remain in debt and admitted that Liv - the most sincere, charming and loved by his people on earth. Beautiful novel is over, but a few years Tyler and Phoenix were very, very happy ...

Lucy Liu and George Clooney

If a man known womanizer, expect from it all, anything. George Clooney, who has always loved high blondes, was associated with atypical external data actress Lucy Liu did unfriendly relations. In 2000, the couple turned the stormy love affair, which is not moved to a new level because of George - an inveterate bachelor and childfree. Shortly after the brief relationship Clooney and Lew were again seen together (in 2005), but the meeting turned out to be their last, as erstwhile spark does not erupted with renewed force.

Naomi Campbell and Leonardo DiCaprio

Naomi loves blue-eyed blonde. Having an affair with Leo was nothing more than fun in front of his great success in 1997.

Sienna Miller and P. Diddy

Though the rapper and was associated relationship with another girl, it did not prevent him light on the dance floor with a pretty actress Sienna Miller. In 2007, they bypassed all the clubs from London to Ibiza.

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny

Kids dream fans of "The X-Files" come true? It seems so, because the rumored partners for filming Gillian and David after so many years of an affair. According to the information received, they are already living together.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr.

There were 7 years old, but even such a period is not an indication that marriage and children are not around the corner.

Hilary Duff and Shia LaBeouf

Even before dating her future husband Mike Comrie Hilary managed to go on a date with Shia LaBeouf. Young agreed, went to the restaurant and for all forget about each other. In an interview with Shia he explained why it happened: "It was the worst date of my life. I would never have dared to go somewhere with Hilary again. " I wonder what happened?

Tags

See also

New and interesting