Photos Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole - a Briton who conquered all of America and part of Europe. Her beauty and talent admired by millions of girls around the world, because this 29-year-old brunette tried her not only as a singer but as a dancer, actress, model, and even TV presenter. In addition, her good looks and great style that mimics many fashionistas. One word "athlete, Komsomol and simply beautiful."

Path to Success Cheryl started with participation in the reality show Popstars: The Rivals, where 19-year-old student, working as a waitress at the time, was one of the participants girl group «Girls Aloud». Instantly team became popular and instantly have the very Sheryl showered with offers of a solo career. The girl has long responded to proposals refused, but when asked about the cooperation her friend Will.i.am, Cole could not say "no." Their joint work has been so productive that the singer has decided to leave the band and came to start working on solo material. Executive producer of her debut album became the most Will.i.am, helped her so far (under his watchful guidance released the third album Cheryl).

Now the actress is preparing for the "golden tour» «Girls Aloud», which is scheduled for 2013. Girls reunited briefly (group celebrating a decade and "Nork"), but Cheryl has a great desire to pursue a solo career. In addition to career Cole is eager to marry her boyfrenda- dancer Tre Holloway, who unlike footballer Ashley Cole left in circulation has not been noticed. His first divorce Cheryl had a very painful and even elementary could not eat, but now she believes only the best, though well aware that dreams do not always put into practice ...

"Do I see myself married again? Never say Never. I've always said that I wanted to have a big family, in fact itself from a big family and I would like 4 or 5 children. But I do not know whether it happened in real life. We can not make plans. Before, I could not think that divorce »
Early morning: Cheryl on the radio «Capital FM»

Cheryl and Will.i.am celebrate its 29th anniversary in Las Vegas:

Even when the sun is shining on the street, some of us have to work in the cashmere sweater!

Wet hair, sweaty face and sore toe, but the first day of rehearsal is over !!! Phew !!! Exciting !!!

Dancing - Cheryl favorite activity:

Cheryl dancer after rehearsal:

Preparing for the exit ...

I was asked: "What kind of outfit 15-year-old?" - I said, "I have no time to be stylish, I'm getting ready for the tour!»

With colleagues «Girls Aloud»:

Cheryl club «Circle»:

My favorite girl!

Twitter Cheryl Cole: twitter.com/CherylCole

Tags

See also

New and interesting