Kevin McKidd

Once I wrote a post about sexy men, do not fall in the rankings. Then it was Ben Barnes. This time I will talk about a completely different type of men - brutal on the outside and very nice and cheerful inside. I never would have never thought I could use the word "red" and "sexy" in the same sentence, but this terrific actor broke all my stereotypes shattered. This is Kevin McKidd, ladies and gentlemen!

If you watched TV series "Grey's Anatomy", then you will surely appreciate the game as Dr. Kevin Hunt. If you were not looking, then you have every chance to be rehabilitated.

By the way, Kevin was born in Scotland. He threw a Scottish University, spat on his future engineering and enrolled in the College of Queen Margaret in the drama department. And not lost.

In recent years, he has actively withdrawn in cinema, although the series does not forget.

Partly filmography Kevin McKidd:
• Brave (2012, voice)
• Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (2010)
• Made of Honor (2008)
• Forward to the past! (2007)
• The Last Legion (2007)
• Hannibal Rising (2006)
• Kingdom of Heaven (2005)
• Rome (2005-2007)
• Grey's Anatomy (2005-present)
• Nicholas Nickleby (2002)
• Trainspotting (1996)

He had married, has two children: a son and daughter of Joseph Jonah. By the way, in an interview, he said that he would like to see his children grow up not in the city and in nature like him. At the same time, Kevin is now living with his family in Los Angeles, where he had to move because of the shooting.

By the way, he has a great voice. He participated in the voice acting "Braveheart" and even voiced the character Jezz Torrent in the legendary computer game «GTA: Vice City». And it's very soulful singing.

Kevin starred in advertising Scotch whiskey Macallan, which starred Annie Leibovitz. Master's hand immediately visible, but there is also a merit McKidd.

Scottish men, it appears, can be beautiful even in a kilt. As for me, so in McKidd there is something attractive, beautiful though it can be called a stretch. But love it possible for only one blue eye.

Have you evaluated the immediate and so ... manly beauty of this lovely red-haired man?

Tags

See also

New and interesting