Jackie Chan

The star of martial arts in Hong Kong on demands may compete with a number of Hollywood celebrities-class. Jackie Chan said that Sylvester Stallone has accepted the offer to play in the continuation of his boevikovoy franchise "The Expendables 3", but with the proviso that the role will be completely rewritten in accordance with his wishes. Stallone was originally invented for Chan bright cameo, but 58-year-old "Hong Kong Dragon" did not want to star in a tiny role he would like a full-fledged characters with its history! Sylvester was so anxious to see Jackie Chan in his picture that he agreed to the scenario changes and greatly expanded its role.

I'm not a starlet some to be removed in a cameo!
As told in an interview Chan Cinema Online, Stallone called him into his team for a long time:

"Sly (Stallone) invited me back when shooting the second part of" The Expendables ", but then I have already signed a contract for the film" Chinese Zodiac "and I had to turn him down. But he was persistent, and invited me to star in the third film. I agreed, but on condition that my character is important personage, not just men, appearing in a couple of episodes ยป

Soon a team of tough guys will have another "Die Hard"

Tags

See also

New and interesting