For Marie Claire UK

In anticipation of the release of the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" actress graced the cover of the April issue of Marie Claire UK. In an interview with Mila shared her thoughts about her chaotic Hollywood life.

On retirement from the television in a great movie:
When "That '70s Show" ended, I chose my mission to prove that they were wrong. I came to audition for films, which would never have appeared. I have not missed a single listen, just to show what I can do. I needed to prove to people that I can do, and something else besides television series.

About the success that it has lately:
To say that my life has not changed, it would be to lie. It has changed, but I do not know how. I can not complain about it, and I do not complain, but now I can no longer free to leave the house as it was before. But another change - something that I now travel a lot more. I was very lucky.

About what she wants from life:

I do not think I'm one of those actresses who would be able to appear in three films a year. For me it is too. In every man's life there comes a time when he just wants to be home.
I would like to learn more about other industry sectors, and see what I can out of this to do that, maybe someday work at home. For example, Producing. So I will be living in the same geographic point.

Photo: Craig McDean

Tags

See also

New and interesting