Photos of Jim Morrison

July 3 turned 42 years since Jim Morrison (Jim Morrison), a poet, leader and singer of the band The Doors, has left our world. This person can be treated differently, love it or hate it, considered a genius or a complete alcoholic and a drug addict, but does not admit that he was a person simply can not! Now in the US Jim Morrison regard not only as a talented musician, but also an outstanding poet, put on a par with Arthur Rimbaud and William Blake.

Today we want to share with you a few pictures and quotations Morrison. We remember about you, Jim!

You never know when you will have to fulfill his last song.

I feel free and relaxed only on the stage. There, I feel uplifted, my behavior - is a mask behind which I hide, and because of that I can open up and live.

I see myself as a huge fiery comet, flying star. Everything stops, point the finger and whispered in amazement, "Look at this!". And then - fyut, and I no longer have.

I am interested in everything that is connected with the revolt, disorder, chaos, pointless to look at actions. To me it seems the road to freedom.

This poetry does not say anything, she just points out the possibility.

Tags

See also

New and interesting