Excitement about the widely predicted Mayan doomsday is gradually approaching its climax as we approach the day - December 21, 2012. And although most people are skeptical grin and shake their heads, many seriously thinking about how to protect yourself and your family in the event of an apocalypse.
9 ph here
1. Phil Burns demonstrates the improved gas mask at his home in Fork, Utah, USA. (REUTERS / Jim Urquhart)
2. Preppery - a new term, which the United States has long been known as people preparing to various disasters. Moreover, it is preparing to return almost paranoid. In the photo, one of these "prepperov" - Phil Burns - who thoroughly prepared for the apocalypse. (REUTERS / Jim Urquhart)
3. Many websites, online forums, radio and TV shows potokat prepperam, claiming that "something terrible" may still occur. Photo: Sami Porenta and Hugh Vale pack in stock provisions of the American organization "prepperov" in Sandy, Utah. (REUTERS / Jim Urquhart)
4. Some believe that the apocalypse will come as a result of the fact that the Earth will encounter an asteroid, or what will happen, "population explosion", which would entail civil war and looting. Others are preparing for a real disaster, for example, to the fact that they could lose their jobs. Photo: Hugh Vale chopping wood at his home in Bountiful, Utah. (REUTERS / Jim Urquhart)
5. In one "preppery" sure exactly - they are prepared for the fact that if necessary, they can survive for several days in the basement with accumulated provisions. Photo: Hugh Vale with its reserves at home. (REUTERS / Jim Urquhart)
6. Workers build a bunker in the asylum system in the Utah North Salt Lake, Utah. (REUTERS / Jim Urquhart)
7. There are such seekers expensive - from $ 51,800 to $ 64,900. But is it possible to save at the end of the world?
8. Frozen food stock in Sandy, Utah
9. Dry rations are also waiting for "fatal hour»