Excursion to the manufacture of condoms (21 pics)

Author: Not long ago, a young brand of condoms Gartelle arranged an interesting tour of the production of its products. That is to say - "Open Day».
I was lucky to be among the photographers and bloggers who were shortlisted, and I went to Thailand to learn how to do what we so embarrassed to buy in pharmacies.
So there you go.
Arriving at the airport in Bangkok. We meet here.

That's how they meet people. Funny! Still, Asia - it is different.

We went on a bus with tourists. Oh why - I do not know, but we did not care - but fun.

That's actually the plant itself, which produces these same condoms.

To begin with, where does latex. It is derived from the sap of the tree Hevea. We were shown the plantation. Rubber tree (Hevea) belongs to the family Euphorbiaceae, mainly cultivated in Southeast Asia (country's leading manufacturer of latex - Thailand).

Hevea - tall tree, covered with brownish bark with a white bloom and appearance resembling a spear (the trunk as if it splits at the top). Since one tree was prepared from 3 to 7, 5 kg of latex per year.

And now pictures from the production. It begins with the lowering in latex form.

Each condom is held electronic testing ...

... And testing by air (a maximum volume). There is usually with condoms, selected at random from the party (I think these people do not get scared when they burst around the ball).

Further there is foiling (or in simple words - packing in the form familiar to us).

And even bigger.

Thereafter condom packed in boxes according to their numbering, models, etc.

As you can see, everything is done manually by a large number of labor Taek.

More ... You should have seen how fast they do it ... It's just unreal.

They are generally unperturbed.

Well, then going into the film sealing boxes.

Packing in boxes.

And in this way the product is coming to us in Russia. But the fate of these products - I think it is no secret, and tell her I will not be.

Source: tinepoverish.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting