The Elephant Man

22-year-old Sein Mumtaz (Sain Mumtaz) from the outskirts of the Pakistani city of Lahore suffering Proteus syndrome. His head has grown enormously in height and width. Torment and gradual changes in appearance that the patient undergoes a similar disorder was clearly shown in the cult film "The Elephant Man" American film director David Lynch, which tells the story of who lived in England in the late XIX century, Joseph Merrick (Joseph Merrick) . < br />
Although the locals put up with quite an unusual appearance for a Man, he is desperate to find salvation from his illness. Because of the frightening appearance he can not find a job, but because of progressive disease feels worse and huzhe.

A young resident of Pakistan, like all people, the growth stopped by the age of 18. But, as soon became clear, stopped ... only partly due to a rare disease in the accident continue to rise head and limbs - the young man became monstrom.

In the medical literature, you can find descriptions of all 120 cases of this disease. According to experts, this is the same attack that plagued his time in the famous Elephant Man Joseph Merrika.

When the disease began to appear more and more, relatives and friends of the grown Sein with great difficulty I managed to get him out of the doldrums, so he decided that his illness revealed to him over a nakazaniya.

"There were times when people are confronted with me on the street, ran away in terror. But now I know all the inhabitants of the neighborhood, and they often stop to talk to me, "- says Seyn.

He and his parents hope that the diagnosis of "Proteus Syndrome," once delivered by doctors, it may be wrong, and that he might suffer another disease that lends itself lecheniyu.

"I hope I'll find a doctor who can cure me, I become normal and met a woman who will love me" - dreams of the unfortunate velikan.

But, apparently, the diagnosis at the time it was put right - and in the arsenal of physicians still do not have medicines and treatments Proteus syndrome.

See also: Japanese Robinson Crusoe 20 years living on a desert island. A resident of Brazil raises his eyes from their sockets by 95% on 27-year-old girl to turn the feet of living a normal life. The oldest man in the world was 256 years old. 95-year-old Chinese woman, six days after the death got out of a coffin. The smallest man found in the Nepalese village. A resident of Britain is recognized as the fattest man in the world.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting