The oldest dwarf

113-year-old indianka probably is the oldest dwarf in the world. It is much older than the current record holder, enrolled in the Guinness Book of Records. Zeenat Bi of Bhopal (Zeenat Bi of Bhopal) according to the state pension age has entries in 101 years, but the woman says it was a mistake and she had turned 113 years old. But even with such a 'mistake' 101-year-old dwarf Zeenat much older than the Book of Guinness, who is 74 years.

At the height of the growth Zeenat only 3 feet (91 cm) and a very small single-minded grandmother. She has a list of things she needs to do before he dies. Including see Bollywood star Salman Khan and perform the Hajj in Mecca. According Zeenat she still remembers India under British rule and when Nawab Indian prince had a great influence in the country. If she is really 113 years old, she was born during the reign of Queen Viktorii.

- I'm so old that I remember how rapidly changed the city around me, says Zeenat - During the British rule there were practically jungle, trees grew everywhere. I remember the first time brought us bread and English people behaved as if nothing had not eaten. Zeenat Bi of Bhopal survived all the members of her family, and she never married because of his small stature. The only source of income is the old age pension of 275 rupees (about 3 and 7 pounds) in mesyats.

- All that I gave it a bed of former Chief Minister Uma Bharti. He was also ordered to send me 2,500 rupees per month, but this had long been forgotten. Zeenat grandmother guardian, Abrar Muhammad Khan (Abrar Muhammad Khan), said that the current government no one remembers and do not care about the old dwarf. It is sometimes used to show the guests as a curiosity, but all do not care how she lives.

Zeenat have cataracts and a lack of calcium in the bones and in his mouth there are only three teeth. For 20 years she lived in the house of Khan and his family on a grandmother. According to Khan, it is considered the oldest relative, is respected and do not allow even a small housework. Favorite addicted Zeenat is chewing paan (betel view Areco with a nut and tobacco). As recognized by a woman, she can fast, but can not do without his paan.

Source: paranormal-news.ru/news/samyj_staryj_karlik_v_mire/2012-10-27-5554

Tags

See also

New and interesting