Thin waist woman

24-year-old Michelle Kobke from Berlin went to drastic measures to get closer to his ideal of beauty: three years girl always wore a tight corset for waist. According to the Germans, all her life she was unhappy with her figure. And the idea that the next girl walking with a wasp waist, gave her no peace. As a result, Kobke decided to subject themselves to constant torment, wanting a way to cope with the complexes.
 - I absolutely did not want to go on a diet, because she knew that she was not going to help me achieve the desired result - commented a resident of Germany. - Mother insisted that I should be proud of their 64-cm waist, but I looked in the mirror and cried. As a result, Michelle literally chained themselves to a narrow corset for several years. The girl is so accustomed to this part of everyday wardrobe that even lay down to sleep in it. For three years Kobke waist decreased from 64 inches to 40. According to the students, she still haunts the glory of American Cathy Young (women, recorded in the Guinness Book of Records as the owner of the waist in the world. With the growth of 165 cm it is waist 38, 1 centimeter. - Comm. ed) .

- What would I have spoken, I believe that I have a perfect figure, - said the offenders Kobke. - Once I narrowed waist, I became more confident and learned to love my body. I seriously set to break the record Cathy. Believe me, you'll hear more about me. After the news about Michelle Kobke appeared on the front pages of newspapers around the world, doctors began to sound the alarm. According to doctors, this method of changing shapes can cause serious problems. Doctors advise all female representatives to refrain from this method of weight loss, as well as a similar venture called glupoy.

Experts claim that the constant wearing of a corset can cause serious illnesses, including cause heart problems.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting