One blogger from New York, shared with us the archival photographs, which were found by accident.
All photos taken by Frank Fetter - American expert seconded to the Soviet Union in 1930.
Many of the images are made in Kazan, some part of Moscow, and the rest in places that have probably not be identified.
1. Soviet citizens closely looking at the photographer from a visiting American institutions under the guise of "TsentroSPIRTlavka».
2. Actually it all started with a photo. In the provincial town N had so many hairdressing establishments and funeral bureau that seemed residents are born only to shave, shave, freshen up and head vezhetalem immediately die.
3. It was a pleasant street, which occur in the county towns. To the left of the wavy greenish silvered glass coffins funeral "Nymph". To the right of the small, crumbling with putty windows glumly sat down dusty and boring oak coffins coffin Goldsmiths Bezenchuk.
4. Apparently it looked so "nice street».
5. A residence permit for foreigners and seasonal (it?) The card in the name of Frank Fetter.
6. Street trade kvas.