"You can pass for a pillar, and in the supine position." Children's films for adults

A number of movies I want to revise again and again. Get that same emotion. Something to understand. Leisure and work well, or (if your profdeyatelnosti associated with cinema) enjoy other people's mistakes. But sometimes it is necessary to reconsider and children's films - the ones that most parents generation 80 "issued" for the fairy tale. Those in which the "adult" writers often put special meaning.

Subjective top five children's films recommended for adult viewing.

"Rock 'n' roll for the princesses" - sort of a Soviet musical. Syuzhetets tales director Radomir Vasilevsky is simple: you need to marry the king's son. At the end of the simplicity. Next - the songs and make-up in the style of pop and rock 'n' roll sucking problems of the consumer society and emancipation. The principles of the advertising business, which is so busy with the king and his advisers, it can help the novice and current advertisers. All this is often "cut" childish monologues a la: "You have probably realized that the king and queen lived not very friendly. If the king said: a tree trunk in the supine position is called a log, but put it - and it will be a pillar. That queen immediately answered, you can pass a pillar in the supine position. "

"Formula of Love" is to review not only for charismatic Nodar Mgaloblishvili, Cagliostro. Not just for unforgettable voice Armen Jigarkhanyan, sounding out of his mouth. Not only for the sake of "the song about a poor fisherman" by Alexander Abdulov and Seeds Farad. And not just for the sake of "Amor" and "shooting" the eye-Fimka Alexander Zakharov. Parents "are planting" for the film the children, without thinking that those with the magical story of pure love will absorb the rules of adult life: "A man wants to be deceived," "Coley Dr. hungry and sick easily," "Stay in Russia has a demoralizing on immature minds, "" Spooky city: no girls, no card playing "and" The head is dark and the subject of the study can not be ».

Yes, "The very Munchausen" in the same list. Tandem "Creator" is the same as in the "Formula": director - Mark Zakharov, writer - Grigory Gorin. The motives of the adventures of Munchausen Raspe "sound" very remote. But the realities - enough. Starting from how power husbands hunt: "The fourth time this pig persecuted by His Highness and His Highness, pardon the expression, smears and smears. Shall I drive out for the fifth time? ". Finishing the life of men and women: "At first, she asks," Become like everyone else, Carl. " And when it becomes so - leaves "," There are couples created for love. We were created for divorce ».

In yet another "not children's children," Zakharov film based on the play by Eugene Schwartz - "Ordinary Miracle" - a magician to entertain himself and his wife, invents a fairy tale. Heroes come to life and come to his house. But not everything is fun. A dialogue of life "virgin" somewhere and fabulous, "You are attractive. I damn attractive. Why waste time in vain? At midnight. Waiting, "" - the poor girl in love kiss a young man, and he will turn into a wild animal? - That's nothing unusual. - Yes, but then he will flee into the forest! - Sometimes, running away "," Only the feelings of delicate, barely definable. Whether the music and the colors you want, either to kill someone. " Well-known "- I'll give you everything you need. And plenty of hot water. - Hot water?! It is holy! ", In general, able to understand only" adult "post-Soviet countries.

"Cinderella" - the movie-tale 1947, directed by Hope Kosheverova and Michael Shapiro. The scenario - already known Schwartz. The main line is the same as that of Charles Perrault. But the focus here is not only a game worthy of Faina Ranevskaya as the stepmother and her delightful, "Sorry, the kingdom is not enough, I had nowhere to roam. Nothing, I quarrel with neighbors. That I can do! ". For children there are not too short messages from home ("But he spoke with the girl seriously as she ran away ...") to the business ("Communication, but it is necessary in the end to have a conscience").

Tags

See also

New and interesting