New wave in furniture

Unusual furniture is able to amuse not only the owners, but also the guests. And always have room for imagination on the subject of how the idea of ​​such a masterpiece, although the space in the apartment is also the designer of releases.

Unusual bookshelf, more like a maze than a closet, make good use of every centimeter of space entrusted. Thing is comfortable and creative. If there is a hamster, it will evaluate.

And the bookcase may well bend a question mark because of the intellectual hunger strike, on the basis of blank flanges. So I read more and more often.

How about the idea of ​​curl up in the fetal position in bed with egg-shaped? Sometimes it is useful to climb into the shell and relax.

I do not like the egg - suitable nest-box filled with pillows. Oddly turn around - little bird to be comfortable.

And if you suddenly get out of the bird's dark apartment, the lamp will light levitating part of the lampshade safe way in any forest. Even if it lives a predator like your cat.

Duration natural landscape bookshelf in a tree. More useful the tree of knowledge is difficult to imagine.

If a problem occurs scattered around the apartment socks, it is best to store them in a little black dress. I mean no pockets beach sundress your second half, and in a kind of closet with sliding compartments.

If many guests, and one sofa, let them lie in two layers. In terms are arranged in two tiers bed-compartment, which in combination also a sofa and not pretend sprats.

Bench-centipede, seems somewhere constantly creeps so harnessed it and find out where. Maybe she also likes to go at night to the refrigerator.

And finally - a tower of bedside tables - someone can not make it out of the hall for many years, while others despair, cobble together with each other and painted in designer colors. Well, too bad.

Tags

See also

New and interesting