¼ (35 grams) cups of flour for baking
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper
1 (250 ml) cup unsweetened yogurt usual
½ cup + 2 tablespoons flour for baking
4 cup crushed potato chips
2 large onions
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 200 C. In a large bowl, combine ¼ cup flour, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black and ¼ teaspoon of red pepper.
2. In another bowl, mix the medium-sized yogurt, eggs and ½ cup + 2 tablespoons flour. Whisk, whisk until smooth dough.
3. Chips must be well crushed.
4. Peel the onions and cut into rings about a centimeter in width.
5. Spread the parchment on a baking sheet and brush with oil. Throw in a hot oven for 8 minutes - or until the oil starts to sizzle. In the meantime, get covered onion rings in flour mixture in a large bowl.
6. Dip each ring in the dough and let the excess drip off.
7. Then drag ring milled chips.
8. Ready rings lay on a baking sheet and bake each side until golden brown for 8 minutes on average.
9. Sprinkle with salt until the onion rings are still hot.
10. Serve with any interesting sauce. You can mix plain yogurt with spices