Features Japanese logic ....

About our and Japanese. I told him the words of a friend working in Japan. The story happened to his friend, is serving a sentence in one of the high-tech corporations.
Let's call him Andrew. He is engaged there any calculation of internal performance of the company.
The Japanese are afraid of it and do not like it.
Rather, not even for what he did, but for how he is doing.
Man shoots 30-meter apartment (a lot by their standards), carries on the work of one and a half times less than the local workaholic (ie full rasslabuhe), and with all this reputation with the authorities wildly useful.
Actually the story.

I must say that the Japanese are simply shifted by any methods of work organization and scientific management approaches, and all sorts of initiatives from within.
 And in the unit responsible for the health of staff, someone suddenly guessed that the Japanese visiting the toilet honest undergoes terrible threat.
It turned out that he might wash their hands before and after the toilet in a stall when locking of the door, he grabs the handle, which is before it touched not very sterile hands.
 Threat appreciated.
 Behind the initiative was given the award by calculating the range of qualified and interested (it turned out that the whole company) and made a call for proposals to address this issue.

A month in the depths of the various working groups (outside of course time) matured the idea.
 We conducted pre-filtering, combined solutions and staged a similar hearing on the concept of choice.
The hearing took place as it should be: in the large hall at the pile of people with a microphone, and slides on ekrane.Kakih not only offers a variety of Japanese have created!
 Some suggested locking device with two handles (one for dirty hands, the other - for the pure).
 Others suggested buttons with interchangeable cloths.
 Still others - each issue on the remote control to personal (as from a car alarm), and to radio-controlled can be anything.
 But everybody liked another solution.
It was complicated, expensive, but ochchchen tech.
Castle should be electrical, computer controlled.
In the closet hangs the camera, and at the door put a motion sensor short-range, from which the computer understands that in the closet, not only is the body, but also that it enters or exits.
 The decision was super.
The truth would have slightly lengthened cabin due to the corridor to avoid accidental triggering of the motion sensor, well and solve a number of ethical issues ...
 In general, the final of the meeting after the next break, Andrew looked ...
 Japanese and tightened correctly. It's time to choose.
 To the question "who questions?" Glanced at all Andryushenka.
He had no choice but to act. This is a retelling of his monologue:

- I'm saying very sorry that was not present at the beginning of the hearing, can then be I had no issues.
Therefore, I want to apologize in advance ...
But as I understand it, the problem is that people did not lock from the inside hand door in the same device that the other her unlocked. So?
 - And if so, do the device feet.

[Japanese numb! It has come a long minute. ]
 Realizing that he was not aware, Andrew began to explain.

- Well, at the door, insert the pedal and connect it to a cable with a lock. Once I clicked - closed and once clicked - opened.

[silence]

- Well, if you do not want a mechanical solution, make a big key to his feet.
Take her to the wall. Or put on the floor. Come - opener closed again - opened.

[absolute silence]

- Okay. If you want to automation, place mat at the door, and only under a button.
Man entered - press. It appears - press again.

Andrew waited for a minute. All depressed silent. And then he was not restrained.

- Well, if you so want new technology ... !!!
Make sensing mat with weights!
Let it on a central computer radio reported weight relief, the computer opens the door on the radio and at the same time calculates the volume of water that must be shed in the toilet !!!

Bowed and left.

P.S. The project was buried. Apparently, he upset them firmly.

Sava

Tags

See also

New and interesting