Opohmelku

Drugan my Kolya, I got a new job. And on this occasion I nihuyova so put down. Pazitif kaneshno but fuck midweek an x% yney zanimatstsa on any zapadlo. I bought Napitkof e @ y. Kazhdan creature pas couple f asartimenta sense. It was fun, x% le Ghawar, but the morning killed at all. This pahmelya in Minya long gone. A x% le do puke, pozaftrakal, ischo puke on job pope gave $.
 Sitting work Nimaga hands tryasutstso, sasredatochinno perezhovyvayu pack orbit with maroznay stsuka freshness. And nimnoga so worried. x% le to soveschanie invited for somehow by a dick, and I am no bl @ bl @.
 X% yak, Kolya m% Dilo calls:
 - Zdarovanah. bl @ ne $ dec. Cho fchera for heifers were?
 - Yes, what do ETUF $ bl @ heifers. Pohmelitstso be.
 - Well pifka fucked @ no problems then.
 - No, I will kindle a $ ETUF do, my saveschanie cheres hour ne $ Dowa ischo.
 - And you enema x% yakni.
 - At what?
 - How bl @ in x * ny epta.
 - You eat ah%? Achtung!
 - Fucking @ l since Achtung svaim. Medicine UTB. My brother, when he worked at KAMAZ, current and pohmelyatsya, bespo $ dy. And that is typical no smell. I schA identity klizmachku fucked @ Well, probably, x% le new work Palizzi not hochetstso.
 - And then hopping nada?
 - Beer? A x% d knows. Bottles according to claim enough.
X% le, I sat down and thought partfel taken and the type of business I pas. seb @ I to the pharmacy. He took an enema to a pint, and the third Baltic abratno to work. In sartir zarulivaet. Stsuko had with his brother kolyanafskim grind it pours beer enema should be kakaita technology experienced patsanof. Beer bl @ penitstso and so niohotno Min Temnata Stickley on rizinu enema. But bl @ fracture, Praslin true Nimni, but bl @ x% le.
 Pants pull together, fstal cancer, leaned his forehead against the tank. stsuko cold INTO bl @ ne $ dec, but with a hangover nicho so sales became easier. Miditsinsky tool begins to enter in the ass, and stsuka x% Jova so goes. Áčko shrunk, foreign object for ideological reasons to take otkazyvaetstso. X% le, spit on the tube and nicho so stuck Karoche. Pressure on the bulb, the beer went current stsuka again penitstsa and foam ETA yob @ constant prices of achkan vylivaitstso and pants dripping. X% ynya I sartirnay paper on his pants and threw akkuratninko so protsiduru finished. And that is typical. relieved. Bespo $ dy.
 Current I bl @ to place svaigo worker came and sat down and bl @ fskachil how ashparenny. Shit!!! To shit bl @ !!! Backed INTO ne $ dec, mozhit nekachestvennae a beer. x% d know. I fly to the toilet, I pull the handle. bl @ busy. Poh% th, lomlyus in sasedny with balshoy bukvay Jo on Dwiri. Barely had time to take off his pants. It raised the fountain. Stsuko ischo and penitstsa, fsyu ass splashed se.
 Phra toilet vasche silent, UTB is a must see. X% le, ass podter all Staron, legs identity opter where the spray. Vyhazhu and there zamglavbuha, Lenachkabl @. Posmarela at me strange like that and goes. The door closed, slyshu.oy bl @ mom ...... X% yamachki epta, but it was nilofka Nimni.
 Current workplace sat again bl @ urge to shit. Le X% x% yachu anew. Just Lenachkabl @ climbs. From the letters Jo. I'm not on of Smara and letters Mae pull the handle. busy. X% les do mime Elena fucked @ Shu Jo.
 The door closed, slyshu.kazzzel ... X% le, but it is INTO me obosratstso Stoll. A nicho so Lenok toilet laundered for me, a woman shopping. I nravyatstsa such. shit man, removed. And at Groote ne of $ dataya.
 Approximately about Babe I thought shit until foaming.
 In the workplace go, head nafstrechu..H% les brodish bigom on saveschanie, nachinaetstsa already ... Come, sit down. Chufstvuyu near the rectum unpleasant wildness and desires on oporozhnitstso. Skantsentriroval FSE internal reserves argonizma, tirplyu. What was soveschanie and tries Minh called me and Nipon, paskolku was busy fighting sobstvinnymi zhilaniyami.
 From the front office and jump out Bigou f sartir. On the road again Lenabl @ popadaitstso..Podozhdi. - Grit - that's INTO Chiba .I wanted to say ... I stopped spectacle niproizvolno muscles relaxed and my feet flowed a warm stream of the solution of the third Baltic shit. And with a characteristic zvukavym accompaniment. So I never learned INTO she wanted to tell me. She podvisli Nimni, and I'm using etim Sh # b.
 X% yachu department, partfel grab on the go brosayu.ya home, neighbors pazvanili our house is burning., And has no time to ask The chonit-say Sh # happen.
 In Mitro zapadlo crap to go, such as unaesthetic. I catch a car and the back seat. Vadila fsyu road suspiciously Minh kasilsya and a window opened to the full. I tozhi opened, but most IC solidarity for me so much and did not smell.
 I came home and the toilet right away. Here's Babe moment etoy bespo $ dy grusnay stories and I finally otosralsya heart. Then adezhdu thrown into the washing machine, I got cold pifka only going rasslabitstso Kolyan calls:
 - How to smotrish pohmelitstso after work?
 - Yes, I vasche home, and you do not Hangover ischo cho?
 - Since the work is new, x% d knows how ischo otnesutstso and you cho the house?
 - And an enema?
 - Yes, what do enema ETUF $ e # smieshsya that? gygygy and you cho, did?
 - Yes, I m Gygy% duck Stoll, I asked to go here I sit, pohmelyatsya.
 - So I come after work?
 - But how Hosh.
 What an unpleasant conversation after chufstvo left. M% duck I Stoll.

Sent Lesh

Tags

See also

New and interesting