Mega-story))))

We are with all the guys during the tumultuous and reckless youth indulged gallyutsinagenami ....
 We learned that there is such a little thing in the military medicine cabinet - an antidote to the bite of insects crawling all rubbish ...
 several of these tablets could lead to the arrival of the blue monkeys right to your house, with your best friend ... or armpit obnaruzhieniyu paranormal abilities in his buggy, and as a result - mind reading your own hamsters ....
 In general, the glitches were different .... The main thing is believable.
 At the next gathering patsanski about hard-drinking alcoholic beverages hit me in the head cross this preparatiki alcohol in his own blood, wanted to heighten the effect ....
 5 capsules kill me .... I do not remember nicherta ...... According to the stories of friends of the total heap crawled on their own, but of the direction is not reported.
 How to get to a friend I do not remember. As she met me, too, I do not remember. How to put to bed - I do not remember ...... estesenna recovered memory after waking up in a totally unfamiliar place, a comfortable bed, in the dark, with headache and muscle pain all over the place, including the rectum ...... yeah! I wanted to shit scared.
 In advance to avoid unnecessary questions - in the house, I had a girlfriend, but then the audience would not go ....
 Lives something with their parents, and they drove away to the country rarely than I used every dirty again and knocked down pretty passionate bloom right in prihozhke ....
 Well yes…. I badly want to shit, my head is able to cook only semolina, feet and hands with me apart, even the darkness of eyes on your ass pull up, but took their desires - I decided to pop out.
 The corridor was not brighter. Heard a man snoring and crawled back - the desire to live overcame the desire to shit ... but not for long ... I do not know how in the dark felt a newspaper - gently laid her on the floor, put a pile, turned the whole thing and praising himself stoned for intelligence, with all fool threw it all out the window.
 I wanted to live, but not to the stench. We had something to kill the smell of my morning and I started to worry actively rummage around the room in search of something fragrant.
 Hand caught the small bottle. Teeth otkovyryat cork or whatever it was locked, like the smell of a decent, though at that moment I own toilet acre joys little he could catch ...
 Having affirmative assessment spirits cute, I mercilessly began waving bottles around, spraying the contents all over the place ....
I do not remember whether I fell asleep before ceased to stink, but I remember waking up for life ... and not just me ...
 I wake me dear. Her "unkind" suspicious person hanging over my head ....
 I sat up, I wish I was dead ...... everything, literally, the whole room was udelat green liquid, honey holding a bottle of green fodder devastated, and pointed to the window ...... attention!
 She lived on the first floor, so taking precautions against such possums like me, all the windows in the house were lattice ...... and on this, too ....
 And on that same night shit lattice flowed from unfolding a newspaper! Sweet I have not seen ......

Tags

See also

New and interesting