Academician Pavlovsky and Psychiatry

This story was told by Lieutenant Colonel Rustam Farhadychem Mulyukova with the Department of Psychiatry. Events are very old, there have been long before my generation "academics».

Well, where everyone remembers the Department of Psychiatry. Even when we near it near the former stadium of the Academy grew five or six burly, and apparently very old birches. With these and related this story.

Once I escaped from the Clinic of Psychiatry of the Academy of any patient. The staff missed this rare moment, and the doctor on duty officer called the nearest police station that Finbane as he was supposed to act in such a situation, according to internal instructions. The police, too, as expected, had arrived and started first thing in the area around the department to comb.

In those glorious Soviet years was Academician Head of the Military Medical Academy, Lieutenant General Pavlovsky (this outstanding scientist of world renown best in the Department of Biology ask where the "native"). I passed once Pawlowski (in civilian life, not in the form) by a psychiatrist and noted on a healthy birch fungus chaga. Who has forgotten, let me remind, Chaga mushroom is very rare from the family of tinder, have valuable medicinal properties.
A decoction of it, or chagovy tea, a powerful natural biostimulator. So, Pavlovsky grandfather was a veteran, the taiga naskitavshiysya expeditions, took out a penknife, took off his coat and climbed on the birch chaga cut. What he is superior, it is possible.

The cops came and they see right in front of the Department of Psychiatry Dzyadok in a shirt sits on a snow-covered birch.
 "Who are you?" - Asked.
 "Akademik here all the chief" - is heard.
 "But what to do there?»
 "Mushrooms collect».

Other questions have disappeared by themselves. Pawlowski, of course, poupiralsya, but it still cops stripped birches, tied in "Durkee" safely delivered. Well there as the officer in charge of your very, very chief saw - right on the hood, a bunch of excuses.
Released grandfather, and the doctor on duty with the "Durkee" he climbed on birch - chaga for Pavlovsky cut.
 So here are a citizen to go from the cops no respect.

Tags

See also

New and interesting