About sewing course =)

At thirteen my mother kept reminding me that my hands grow directly out of your ass, I married no one will, because in her experience, take only married ballerinas and handy people. And to me, they say, does not shine. At fifteen on the "hands of assholes," I'm pretty safe Khamila back "but the legs from the neck", but that it would take two years.

So thirteen ... I have not yet dared not to believe my mother, and very upsetting.
 Share with a friend problem, we decided to go to sewing classes. The step was risky, because in these courses can not be laughing and swearing, but needlewomen be very desirable.

I must admit that the contingent of girls who met us at the first meeting of the future ideal wives threw us with his girlfriend in a state of shock: they were both in the selection of glasses and ryushah. But it would be nothing if not a teacher.
 It was the old woman's sister Shapoklyak. On her neck hung a fox moth eaten with green beads for eyes, and on his head -zhutky takes its own production. The old woman was apparently malokreativnoy, and the silhouette of the beret was blatantly spizzhen at fashion clown Oleg Popov.
 The first five lessons we have drawn pockets. Just think: 20 hours we painted pockets. Then we were told to buy half a yard of fabric. My parents were happy, but knowing that it is unlikely that I will once bought three meters. Then we were cut out, hemming, forward needle, the needle back, all the fingers in the holes, manual processing edges .... And they sewed, damn, pocket!
 After class we walked in silence with a friend on the evening Moscow:
 - Pizdec! Month eblis! I thought I could sew a bag, or a skirt and sewn, damn pocket! Where to do with it now? - Indignant girlfriend
 - You might think it's ours, this pocket, we passed her pockets. Now think about where to get to the old woman many pockets? - Answer a question with a question I have.
 - Skirt sew yourself. Or bag. Hey, well, that's interesting, that we will continue to sew? Let's see and then decide, do we need these courses or not.
 At that we decided to do.
 In the next lesson, we were invited to a month to suffer to finally sew children's envelope (this is such a big-oh-oh pocket). On the question of my friend, and that we will continue to sew, we have discovered the secret that we are going to sew tack (this is a pocket with a finger), and then the pouch for spare shoes (this is a pocket on a rope). Girls ryushah happily squealing cubs glasses sparkled with anticipation. And then my friend asked quite sincerely:
 - And the jeans we sew?
 The word "jeans" brought the old woman out of balance, and it is so uproarious that even the fox around her neck ohuel.
 In general, they kicked us out with a scandal and a disgrace. We have a couple of months "go" for courses, spending their parents' money on a movie and ice cream, and then somehow it all died down, and the story I would never have thought of, if not ....

18 years have passed. I came to the studio with a view to hem pants baby, and while I was waiting for a free Cutter, involuntarily listening to the conversation behind the two older women:
 - You know, this skirt, I would recommend you a brief coat. Let faux fur.
 - Yes, yes, I have that. But, you know, I would like something to complement, decorate ...
 - Mmmm ... Yes! Great idea! I even know it!

Then I inadvertently turned around and saw our Shapoklyak! It really was not a fox (went to see pompoms slippers), but everything else has changed at all! I opened my mouth in surprise, but she continued:
 - Clutch! I'll make you clutch!
 Coupling - is a pocket of fur without a bottom ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting