Other remarks

At times farther away than the road of life, the more surprised two men walking side by side, remember the beginning of the last puti.Ogni disappearing somewhere in the distance events povorotom.Chtoby seemed all those same feelings and should remain.
Life is very swift: in an instant we fall from heaven into the underworld ...
If I do not belong, I can not spend time on care that is not mine; better to live as if today is the first (or last) day of your life.
All dream that here comes someone and open them in the true woman, companion, lover, friend, awaken in them the tenderness and passion. And yet, from the first moment we meet again understand that none of this would be.
Whoever is given the feeling without thinking, someone who feels free, he loves all the strength dushi.I one who loves all the strength of soul feels free.
True freedom, to enjoy what is most precious to you, but do not own it.
Passion is able to convey how beautiful lightning flashing between two people, but it's not just etom.Delo also delighted of the unknown and the unexpected, the desire to do something with the heat, in the belief that the dream-sbudetsya.Strast gives us signs that lead us through life, and our job just to be able to understand these signs.
Passion does not allow a person to eat, sleep and work, depriving the rest, many are afraid of it because it is appearing, crushes and breaks all the old and familiar.
Meeting a woman with a very exciting game, but opasnaya.Eto-divine tanets.Kogda we meet face two bunches of divine energy, if two galaktiki.I arrange this meeting as expected, one galaxy can destroy the other.

Tags

See also

New and interesting