Medveditskaya ridge anomalous zone (27 photos)

One of the most amazing places in the abnormal world. Medveditskaya ridge at a distance of 15-18 kilometers from the city Zhirnovsk, is a chain of hills, a height of about 250 meters. Eyewitnesses claim that there do unspeakable things for a normal person - except for the fact that various types of UFOs appear there almost every week, Medveditskaya ridge just attracts fireballs. Here, their whole flock. They say that sometimes you can watch multiple quietly flying low over the ground fireballs that easily burn their way through the thick tree trunks.

Recently, I went there. Spread some of the most successful pictures taken June 13, 2009. And all was done 204)))

Crumpled, in pieces, like matches, trees more than thirty centimeters in diameter, on which the gaping blackness of outer space burns up to five square meters. Strange parched figures among the thick grass. Rare insects and no birds on the slope rabid lightning. Huge network of underground tunnels that conceal their secret ... these places just teeming with UFO sightings. There are here and strange objects triangular glowing circular or spherical objects. Some local residents claim that even saw the landing of a UFO here ...
Many more mysteries keeps this anomalous zone in our region, which are spurting out of the ground is very strange keys. At one point, out of the ground leaves with distilled water and the other beats the radioactive source

Behind me she is Medveditskaya ridge. The people called "Slope rabid lightning." We'll have to go around a strange bluish field like the young wheat.

From the city Zhirnovsk drove about 18 km away. on the primer. The most interesting thing in the net no pictures or charts, where it is located. Looks Secret)) I nadybal drawing a map and guided by GPS through Google Map.

Climbing up the hill to the left of "Slope rabid Lightning" was a forest 100 meters from the primer. Then I saw some fallen trees. It appears this is birch. Charred from the roots up to one meter, and no trace of fire around. Green grass, all things ...

30 meters to the north is quite a phenomenon. Looks like a birch root and grew a few trunks. At first I was afraid to go. The trunks were burned up to 3 meters. We immediately see that the fire nebylo and trees did not decay, - they just instantly burned nafig!

The explosion took place out of the ground. Clearly visible crater resembling the crater of the volcano. Many charred lumps I found even 40 meters from the tree. It looks great force them to break. The grass around the usual fresh and green, untouched.

Well here is clear. Fear of lightning that hit the same place - was gone. I just realized. Roots already there nafig do not have the lightning from the ground is not the Vieux ... t))

The view from the ridge on Medveditskaya strange angular zaseennoe or zaseennoe field. The fact that around any zaseennogo field we did not see. Local farmers eschew "slope rabid lightning" In the pictures from the Google Map is also clearly seen looks like this field. Well, very interesting

I climbed the slope, just below you can see another charred wood. Isledovateli of detachment Kosmopoisk once counted about 350 and such. A linear lightning struck the ground, yes, yes, it is in the ground, not in trees up to 220 times per hour !!!

This I ... More nevidel anywhere around the old large tree young shoots of birch, the same height! This growth as a fence ringed a large birch tree as a stockade perfect circle! As if protecting it ... the truth is they are all dried up. And dried up once again ... hmmm ...

From a distance, I could see a big gray glade among the lush grass, as it turned out - it was a circle of about 40 m. In diameter! Scorched circle. I do not recall that there were such fireballs. The maximum amount of ball lightning is observed up to six meters

Behind me I cert ordinary trees. But their unusual in that they were planted almost a perfect triangle. This is clearly seen in the picture from a satellite. size about 50h50h30. Of course some of them were burned, too.

Watching as the trees were planted, I realized that it was quite thick and smooth lines of them. Now it's either charred or dry. I do not think that they are put rural Vanya. Inside the outline of a triangle can be seen well. Although just do need to be there, but inside is not growing any otnogo tree, even overgrown ... But the lines. Hmm ... and the grass calmly. As seen in the picture with google map, in 2005 it was lush green trees, but in the middle of the mob. Herbs are not visible. It feels like everything is burned at a time.

Burnt wood in the same strange way to a man and fell into a triangle, and look to the center. I read here on the ridge there are still triangles alleged UFO landing in the 90s. And actually stalling technique when approaching knim. heh ... RAV4 was far))

Another poor tree was once krasvaya weeping willow. Incidentally charred a little unusual. It feels like a man after a fire. With him peel off the skin and not visible roasted meat. The feeling is terrible.

Yves suffered the same fate unknown. It is blown out of the ground from the center of the root. Everything is charred but not burned, and the grass around the green again and joyful. It did not dare to go to the field. His condition was already so tense

Then I went to the sulfur clearing through the tall grass, and soon just ohrenel. It was a perfect circle! As a stamp embossed or burnt to the ground! On a photo bumps - it was the wind shaking the grass.

Then even steeper. Entire figures among the grass. It faded as the soil tamping the ash, but no trace of the fire. Not a single trace of the impact that this ukatyvali than that. Kick in general. Oh, about that I did not read anywhere on the ridge.

Zafotkav, took notes and render them. Get in shape very similar patterns like on TV. Which leaves the UFO in the fields around the world.

Another hip bone in the grass, a little to the side.
Although it may be a figment of our imagination with his brother ?? Then come here and check it out. How do I get to tell)) Although I am happy to come again, but already prepared thoroughly.

And this is the gray fields are not far from the drawings. Circle diameter approx. 40 meters. By the way around in the ring began to grow quite a different grass. Like mugs, thorns and other crap that some kind of barrier.

In a scorched circle lay hay. Roots were burned stalks and stems of the whole. The soil appeared markups. Treading you like a bud or stepped on the rubber membrane! his foot, the ground rose !!! And it does not swamp! The very composition of the soil was like ashes ...

Picking up the ashes, it seems that this land is first melted like lava, and then cooled down ... By the way, this time his brother's daughter said - Dad, I think us someone looks. But actually I also had the feeling as if we are looking for

It looks like the soil. But a hole in the earth from the mole. It looks like lightning. By the way on this slope, we never noticed a single bird, nebylo grasshoppers and insects in the usual the set, no butterflies. Only rare ants and flies. Compass was the lie.

This mysterious tree, with his guards. The only such a large and untouched by the elements. A barrel of him, as if cut off and put in a birch tree. Well, very strange. When you try to crawl inside we swept terrible fear. We had to retreat ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting