Facts: Height: about 25 m, weight: 80 tons.
In 1937, the sculpture was created by Vera Mukhina for the Soviet pavilion at the World Exhibition in Paris.
In 1939, the sculpture was installed in front of the north entrance to the Agricultural Exhibition (now VVC).
Was restored in 1979.
In 2003 the monument was dismantled for restoration.
But because of funding problems Worker and Collective Farm were returned only at the weekend, and not in 2005, as expected.
Enjoying the process of restoration and installation of the monument.