So, it's all happening in K in the early 90's. Rush hour bus packed, the little boy goes to his dad. Bus overtakes skotovozku with cows (meat-packing plant near - this is where the sausage used to do) Boy:
- Dad, where are cows driven?
- Yes, my son, to the meat.
- And there, at the factory?
- There will be good Ladybug, ladybug will be fun!
(And passengers are so vaguely listening) At this point in the body skotovozki changes: bull climbs the nearest cow and begins to perform his last conjugal duty.
- Dad !!! but where is the bull reached !!!
(The bus deathly silence - no one breathes, everyone is waiting for the response of the parent)
- AAAA, etaa he looks, son, far to the slaughterhouse!