Masterpieces from the wire

Sculptures made of ordinary wire.

Artist Ivan Lovatt person creates musical legends, such as "The Beatles", Michael Jackson and Jimi Hendrix (pictured), using only a small wire. To create such masterpieces takes about a month, because you need to twist and bend each piece of wire into the desired shape. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

At the moment, Ivan Lovatta - a real collection of famous persons and busts - from well-known musicians to researchers and show business. In the photo: the artist stands next to one of my favorite sculptures - Mayor Edmund Hillary, the conqueror of Everest. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

One sculpture musician Bob Dylan made with such detail that is visible each "hairs" on his head. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

Another masterpiece - Edna Everidzh - in his famous glasses. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

Lovatt lives with his wife and son James April in Australia. "The sculptors are always looking for new means of expression. I used a small wire many times in the sculptures of another type. Then I started to use wire to create figures of animals and to the extent of improvement began to create portraits. " Photo: Ivan Lovatt with a sculpture of Andy Warhol. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

According to the artist, "average" sculpture - one and a half times the natural size, but some reach 4 meters. And the most important figure can be created from the 250 meters of wire. Photo: Albert Einstein. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

Lovatt prefers to do sculptures of people who have in the people "a lot of character," and has a beard or extravagant hairstyle. Photo: Michael Jackson. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

Ivan Lovatt became a professional sculptor six years ago, and since then his work has been exhibited in galleries and museums around the world. In the photo: "The Beatles". (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

The American singer, actress and model Grace Jones. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

Legend John Lennon. (Ivan Lovatt / Solent News)

Tags

See also

New and interesting