Rebuilding

In this post, all collected, without which no life of an ordinary child's adjustment. All we were proud of, and what determines the life and "cool" - accompanied by the author's comments.

- The children of my generation did not have computers, and that says it all. Yes, we did not know dissent, did not know the Warcraft, do not know the fun of the farm. All of our entertainment stored in the recesses of the house, in the yard, in the tables and mezzanine, balcony and garage. And now I say with great certainty - my childhood was much more interesting and richer without a computer.
Gen.
A bottle of kefir, polbatona
Remember? Fingers in a pinch, and the bale on the cover. Then it must lick and a bucket, if you're going to drink the whole bottle, or straighten the edges, then to throw the neck. Bottles for some time been accumulating under the battery, and then treated at the point of reception dishes and surrendered.

With the money once bought yogurt or milk. And so - in a circle.

We, the children, parents are sometimes allowed to hand over the bottle, and spend the money on something else, soda ...

... Or ice cream:

The waffle cup for 10 cents - sheer ice, 12 and 15 - creamy, 20 - the height of pleasure, cream. There was also a wooden stick in a paper cup.
But most do not buy milk in the bottles - it will not carry away a lot, and it was more expensive, and the draft. In the store it almost never was - quickly dismantled by lunchtime. So my mother chasing me for some milk before going to school. At about 6 am wrong. In barrel:

Circle-krutilki
A popular home fitness machine. Unchanged item in morning exercises. Children are used as the carousel - sit on his haunches and spins until you vomit. It?

Of course, we all had a bike. Great was the main transportation, entertainment and exchange summer vacation. For the "ride-ride" could get some nishtyaki, such as gum or slingshot. It started our childhood here with this bike:

Then he "left" in the village and parents bought a bike second level:

Bike third level - "Schoolboy»:

In general, there were many bicycles, complete the "number" can be "Ural" - he had a frame, and then rode on parents:

"Zuko," "invite" and "Jupiter" - just add water
We have always taken the cottage with a bag of filth and diluted in pure spring water. Remember? "Birthday celebration was like ... While we do not know," Jupiter "».

Hand-Maid
Crafts from the system and wire
From peaceful hobbies reminded braids out and colored wire. They found a piece of telephone cable and derbanit it.

Slingshots
They were of two kinds - classical and drills. Classic cut from thick hazel branches with fork, buy a gray harness the pharmacy, got a piece of skin (can be cut secret house from travel bag and put the blame on her sister) and all are held together by copper wire or the blue tape:

Charge the slingshot so smooth pebbles, or unripe berries such as rowan, plums or cherries, which grow enough of the house. Stone shot lacked power at times to smash a bottle of champagne with 3 meters. This slingshot appreciated due to the fact that not everyone has enough skills and resources to create it. It can be exchanged for other valuables such as inserts from Turbo, CinCin and Final90.
Having nothing to do could make a slingshot easier - keyed. To this end, in a landfill had to find a thick aluminum wire braided and find the flagellum. Slingshot to shoot such dowels - bent horseshoe slices of copper or aluminum wire. Harm it did not cause much, but pigeons and cats poshugat was ok. Sometimes the slingshot becomes the last argument in the yard brawls - thigh cauterize it's great!

The game "darts" probably did not play just lazy. But that's only the darts did not sell or they cost a lot of money. Therefore, almost every boy in our backyard could make it myself. Dart on its Flight and vtykatelnym quality get better than factory. One day my friend and I were playing darts in my house and squabbled. He threw a dart of anger in me and stuck his right hand, and I hit him in retaliation to the stomach ... Those were the dismantling of darts.

Lead
Remember how prowled along the garage, scoured Car junk yards in search of old batteries? Split them and extracted pure lead, knocks a dried electrolyte and crumbled soft metal in tin or in a bowl, make a fire and wait for the bank shine liquid metal. And then do whatever your heart desires!

"Weapons»
Knife
In my opinion, every boy in his childhood was a folding knife. It's always been a source of pride. His treasured away from his mother's sight not often carried out. The knife was always in the sand, remember? And all because he was just an instrument for playing "knife»:

Bombs
As children we are already in full use condoms. Just not on purpose. Those who lived higher up periodically, "bathed" passers-by throwing them huge balls of water, 3-4 liters. Especially frostbitten added to potassium permanganate.

Crossbows and Pugachi
From the usual sticks or pegs simply going to match crossbow or Pugach:

School
Rulers loop
Somehow'm sure most of you parents worked as an engineer and then had homes here are the sets:

Stationery
My mother was a special on the drawing fixtures and office equipment - the whole life of an engineer Kuhlmann. So I went to school with the best pencils KOH-I-NOOR and eraser of the same company, with the elephant:

Were the pride of the multi-colored pens:

Satchel
In the first class I went to the knapsack, like this:

In the 90 children went to school already with these:

Toys
First ...
One of the most popular group games of our childhood - "Hippo».

And this - the progenitor of PC Racing game - the game "Behind the wheel»:

A winding, walking robots remember?

A wonderful "Kaleidoscope»?

Domino "Berry»:

The game "Fifteen»:

Jigsaw "Snake»:

But the most desirable toy cars were boys. For street sandbox - this is such:

Home - "Souvenirs". There were a lot different. In general - the domestic auto industry. And they were not cheap. They were given too on major holidays or for good behavior.

There were also popular charms-cars:

Stereootkrytki. They were either the depth of the image, or just changed the picture. Commercials animated GIF. Steep it from different angles and laugh:

And any serious battles unfolded, when someone comes to visit and battered soldiers!

Remember, the speed with which ran to the coveted booth when his mother succumb to the entreaties and allocated 200 rubles for a robot?

And then an hour on Sunday drove Disney advertisement "Transformers." And there was a new epidemic ...

Actually, with the advent of the 90 epidemic became a constant companion of our childhood. Pouring bright goods from China, Poland and Turkey agitated our minds.

Even the coolest Soviet-Grasshopper ball flew up from a blow to a height of no more than two or three of our growths. These jumped to 5-6-th floor ... It is generally perceived as magic. The low price allows tarit their arms and even me and give.
And then the good world of children's games dobilo here it is:

And our childhood officially ended, replaced by youth.

--img50--

Source: alexio-marziano.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting