What does it mean if a tit knocks on the window, and what to pay attention to?

At the request of her husband, for the New Year's Eve dinner, she set a cold cook. Since the cooking process is quite long, along the way decided to ventilate the room. Before I could look back, a tit flew through the window. With surprise, I froze in place, and the uninvited guest landed on the windowsill and began to look at its surface with curiosity. Not finding anything tasty, the bird squeaked disappointedly and dried up.

How did I know it was a tit that flew through my kitchen window and not another bird? Because you can't confuse her with anyone! The bruise has a yellow breast and belly with a dark stripe that stretches from neck to tail. The gray wings of the bird are crossed by a thin light line. She has snow-white cheeks, a small neat beak and a black top. Some subspecies of tits wear a “cap” of blue or blue color on their head, and the shade of the back varies from gray-green to gray-blue. Of course, birds can differ, but tits without a yellow breast are extremely rare.

It would seem that there is nothing surprising in the fact that the tit flew through the window. There are so many of them sitting on a tree next to the house! They're waiting for the seeds. Maybe the bird just decided to remind me that the feeder is still empty. But I started getting nervous and looking for supernatural reasons why she did it. To calm her soul, she decided to ask an elderly neighbor about folk signs and predictions related to birds (she is a wise woman and knows everything in the world). You want to know what the old lady told me? Then read on!

What does it mean if a tit flies through a window? A fast bird with a yellow belly has long been considered a harbinger of good change. People believe that it brings prosperity and happiness on its wings. There is an old folk omen: a tit flew through the window - wait for the good news. If the bird is in a playful mood and behaves calmly, then the news will be pleasant and bring joy.

Flying into the house, the tit foreshadows new acquisitions or gifts, successful deals and successful completion of the case, which will be started in the near future. And if she sat on your arm or shoulder, then you need to make a wish quickly, and it will come true.

When the titty jumps on the windowsill and cheerfully knocks on the glass, then in the near future you should wait for visitors. And if the bird sits there not alone, but with company, then the house will be full of guests.

Pleasant signs of Pernatai can predict an unexpected addition to the family. If a tit flew through the window of your house, and you recently vomited in the morning, then it is worth checking whether you are “flying” yourself. I'm kidding, but who knows?

If the arriving individual looks sick or anxious, then you do not have to wait for happy news. It's bad if a tit's frightfully hitting the glass. It can portend material losses and troubles.

It's also not good when you find a dead tit on the windowsill or near the house. Her remains must be wrapped in a cloth or napkin, without touching the corpse with bare hands, and buried in the ground away from the yard.

Our ancestors associated birds with the human soul. They assumed that birds are able to portend the death of someone close, so they were wary even of a tit that ended up in their house.

Whatever it was, the flying tit must be released. To do this, you need to open all the windows in the room wide, and then slowly go out and close the door behind you. The bird will leave the room on its own. If she decides to stay, she will have to use a net or a towel. With their help, it is recommended to catch a bird, and then take it outside and let go.

And so that nothing bad happens in your family, you need to throw something edible after the bird and say: “I’m flying to eat, not someone’s soul!” Or say, “I’m not in trouble, I’m in for food.” After that, you don’t have to worry about the consequences. Now make your own judgments about what a tit flying through a window might mean to you. Don't think about the bad.

Tags

See also

New and interesting