Do not buy it in the leap year of the Dragon, otherwise trouble cannot be avoided.

Many people fear and worry before the leap year. At all times, it was considered dangerous and unhappy, attributed a rich harvest to bad luck, conflicts, wars and climate disasters. Let’s figure out which year is 2024 – leap or ordinary – and what this may entail.

2024: Leap or Normal? Is 2024 a leap year or a normal year? The answer is leap! This means that a wonderful mixture of superstitions and astrological predictions comes into force. Our ancestors believed that in a leap year you should not make big purchases, play a wedding and start a new business. Goods can quickly become unusable or bring a lot of problems. In addition, astrologers exhort with one voice: 2024 will require us to gather all strength and endurance in our fist.

So that you do not wind yourself up and know how to act in a particular situation, we have prepared a set of folk signs and recommendations for a leap year. It is important not to let fear and negativity enter your life, but to know what can happen and how to get around it.

Leap year bans: 2024 is not the best time to move to a new apartment, buy or build a home. Accommodation can turn out uncomfortable, burn or take more time and money than you expected. The same applies to the construction of baths.

In order for new furniture to last a long time, do not buy it in the number where there are sevens (7, 17, 27). In the coming year, you should not shift the stove or fireplace, so as not to ruin family happiness.

A simple conspiracy at the front door in front of the door will help protect you during travel and long trips: “From the threshold I go – I turn home.” Amen! Then boldly go on adventure without fear and excitement.

Do not leave your old job - in the new place there will be a lot of problems and troubles. If the offer is tempting, manage to implement it before the end of 2023 or start a new career path in 2025. A business that opens in 2024 is going to hurt you, even if you plan it all out.

The coming year will put the burden on the shoulders of those who do not want to change. Be prepared to respond flexibly to change, absorb new knowledge, and improve skills. Let courses, seminars, conferences, learning new languages become your best friends. Always have a plan B in case something goes wrong.

Weddings, children and relationships are traditionally banned during a leap year. But if the call of the heart is strong, clear your way before the wedding with these words: “The crown is crowned, not the leap end.”

If in 2024 you will be overtaken by a happy addition to the family, choose godparents among blood relatives. Do not celebrate with noisy festivities the appearance of the first tooth at the crumbs, otherwise problems with the teeth will not turn. Pregnant women should not cut their hair until childbirth, so as not to cut the strength and health of the future baby.

So that the divorce does not leave a bad trace in the soul and fate, take a freshly bought towel to the church and give it to the floors. Say to yourself, “I pay tribute to the leap year.” Please, my angel, stand beside me. And say amen three times.

Signs say that a new love in a leap year will not be long and happy. Frequent quarrels and infidelities will become companions of such a couple.

Did you hear a dog or a wolf howl? Say the following words: “Go howl, but not to my house.” Amen! When slaughtering a bird, every third carcass should be donated to neighbors or given to charity.

When planting plants, weep: “I plant in leap years, abundance and wealth increase.” The sad news for mushroom pickers: pick and harvest mushrooms in 2024 is not worth it. High health risk.

Did you hear the first thunder? Cross your fingers and say, “I have the whole family with me.” Then list the names of the people with whom you live under the same roof, whom you love and appreciate. End the conspiracy with the word "Amen."

Avoid the church where the funerals are held. Especially if you are pregnant or have a baby. In this way, you will protect yourself from the encroachment of negative lower entities. Also, you should not buy funeral attributes (handkerchiefs, towels) in advance, so as not to cause trouble.

Caroling on saints in costumes of animals and evil spirits is taboo. It is believed that a person can take on the qualities of his image. It is also prohibited to exchange and sell pets and other animals.

Going to the bathhouse on Mondays in a leap year is to give your luck.

The main advice for 2024 Leap year will require you to gather will and show what you are worth. Be careful, give preference to rational arguments, not emotions. Adjust to work and self-development: all this will help you to stand on your feet. This is a difficult but wonderful time to lay a solid foundation for the coming years and even decades.

Do you believe in the “difficult character” of a leap year, its signs and prohibitions? Share with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting