Never keep this plant in the house, because the consequences can be fatal.

In the morning, a friend of Light came to me. She was holding a pot of zamioculcas given yesterday. As the donor said, this dollar tree accepts any conditions of detention, except for cold and too much watering.

The dollar tree of the conditions — Imagine, — taunted Light, shaking the pot, where the arrow-like elastic stems grew, strewn on either side with pairs of glossy dark green leaves, located strictly opposite each other — this insidious Ritka kept thundering yesterday that it is not the dollar tree that dictates its conditions, but I will be able to ask him to improve my material circumstances — and it will help. With such a girlfriend and enemies do not need - the neighbor already lacks breath, so I took the pot on the kitchen table.

- And now on the Internet, after taking a breath and drinking water, she continued, read, watch: “What frivolous money tree owners need to know: never keep this plant in the house, because the consequences can be fatal!” What did Margot do to give me “possible fatal consequences”? - Light almost cried...

I suggested to her to start to understand, because Rita did not call the zamiokulkas a money tree - exactly what is dollar. And in the comments, subscribers noticed that the money tree is completely different. So called Krassula from the genus succulent family Tolstyankova. The name "money tree", apparently, appeared because the fleshy juicy leaves of the Krassula shape resemble coins.

Dollar or cash? Zamioculcas also belongs to the monotypic genus of the Aroid family. The relationship between the two plants is about as much as between hedgehogs and shrews.

And someone decided that since dollars are also money, the adjectives “dollar” and “money” are interchangeable – hence the confusion. However, both zamiokulkas and krassula can cause great health problems if their flowers, leaves are chewed or the juice is rubbed into the skin. Krassula contains a little arsenic. Poisonous substances are found in all parts of the zamioculcas. Although dollar and money trees are not close biological relatives, they can cause severe allergic reactions. In addition, the juice of Zamioculcas leaves blisters on the skin, as from burns. Therefore, working with plants is better with gloves.

The juice and pollen of these plants are especially dangerous for young children and pets. But it is quite possible to arrange them so that neither of them can try the sources of danger on the tooth. And undamaged beauties are quite harmless. You can touch them without fear. Adults.

Does the dollar tree dictate terms? Sveta and I also learned that in the homeland of zamiokulkas, in Malawi and Tanzania, his juice is treated with ear pain. Sukuma doctors apply parts of the roots of the dollar tree to sores on the body. It's cruel to say. And do not repeat, because the properties of domestic ornamental plants and those that feed on substances from the soil of the African jungle, can be very different.

There is an opinion that the dollar tree braves possible contenders in the hands of the girl. Therefore, it is better for potential brides to stay away from zamiokulkas. However, no studies have confirmed this, as well as the fact that the indisputably beautiful zamiokulkas guarantees owners the attraction of dollar flows in their wallets, accounts and so on. There are few signs and superstitions.

Zamioculcas is said to be endowed with the ability to cleanse space of negative energies. Therefore, the dollar tree is advised to place at the entrance to the dwelling and in the living rooms. It is good if a plant with a similar adaptability to droughts coexists with it. Like Adam's sword. If the leaves of the zamioculcas turn yellow, the sign states that the plant has fulfilled a mission to fill the space of positive energies of well-being and it should be removed from the house, replacing it with a new one.

But it is proved that the dollar tree contains a flavonoid apigenin - a substance that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. But not zamyokulkas single: apigenin is in many plants. In addition, agree, the most reliable way to improve the financial situation is good work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting