While I was working to provide for the family, the daughter completely out of hand, now I regret that I even decided to give birth to her.

It's different. adolescentism. Starting from barely visible attempts to take the initiative into their own hands and try to show their importance, and ending with completely neglected cases. It has long been known that most problems at this age are caused by hormones. Young people literally cannot control their emotions and behavior.

Peels parents try to combat this behavior using a variety of approaches. Some people prefer the old-fashioned paternal belt method. Others break down and even begin to indulge their child. This often happens when he is the only child in the family. And some, after many unsuccessful attempts, simply fall into apathy and ignore their own child. It is easier to wait for him to come of age and then point to the door.

You may think I’m a bad person, but I personally regret having a child. Yeah, it happens. And I'm not going to make excuses to anyone, because I know my daughter's character very well. Believe me, if you were me, you would have drawn similar conclusions.

I didn’t get pregnant at an early age, as some might think. Thirty years. I knew then that I would be a single mother. Potential dad ran away. He could not bear the burden of responsibility and simply disappeared from the radar. The doctors said that at my age there is a risk to my health if I decide to terminate my pregnancy. That's why I decided to give birth.

As you know, money does not fall from the sky. Therefore, there could be no question of any decree. I left my daughter with my mother and went to work. The working day from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. was exhausting on its own. But then there was no rest, because you had to take care of the baby. Which, I must say, already then began to show character.

But time does not stand still and my mother and I somehow survived this period. It was replaced by childhood and school. I guess it's normal that first-graders can get hot, say they're leaving home? This happens, even in normal families – children love to be offended by invented reasons. But my daughter actually ran away twice and couldn't be found for days. She was not even nine years old at the time.

Which we haven't tried. Trying to talk. No dialogue. I'm bad because I'm bad. My grandmother is old and ugly. She needs friends and nobody else. An endless string of psychologists advised all sorts of nonsense: find a common hobby, spend more time communicating, meet her friends. One of them she spat in the face. Not even out of anger. Just like that, she was bored.

Physical punishment didn't work either. Not that I was big, but to hit the fifth point, enough strength. My daughter started yelling at the house. Neighbors knocked on the walls, shouting that they would call the police. The daughter screamed even louder, with three-story mats and curses so much that even I felt uncomfortable. Then she could break something out of revenge. Phone, chair, TV... What's on your hands?

I didn't see her friends at our house. One time, she caught her with some guy a couple of years older than her. But then they just ran away from me, and at home my daughter wouldn't tell me anything. I didn't really expect to.

We also had normal periods. All right, normal. The daughter was silent and did not call the elders. My mother and I had only to silently cook food, make beds, wash. Do everything you always do, trying not to talk to the child. And, God forbid, don't tell her to take a shower. She always had a special point about it.

Peels Adolescence Issues She Is Now 18 And if I used to call her breakdowns and tantrums problems, now I'd like to bring it back. We got her into college, which she obviously doesn't go to. My daughter doesn't want to go to work either. I try not to give her money, though. She spends the day either at home or with friends.

If there is a conflict between us, she threatens to leave the house for good. She likes to think she won't disappear without her mother's supervision. And I know her surroundings won't do anything good. It used to be boys older than her, and now it's healthy men, it's unclear what kind of mess in my head.

I'm tired of working for three. My mom gets a penny in retirement, my daughter only spends, and I haven't been out of town for years. Is that normal? I can’t leave my apartment for a couple of days. I'm afraid to imagine what kind of den will meet me when I get back. That's even if I had money for a vacation. But unfortunately they don't.

Bitter regrets I tried to meet men. Honestly, it wasn't easy. I am very distant from the opposite sex. With all these domestic problems, I forgot what male courtship is. And because of any display of attention from the outside, I was under stress. When a very interesting contender finally appeared, it all ended sadly again.

My daughter saw that I was being called, picked up the phone and, while I didn’t see it, said a lot of dirt about me. That I change men every day, that I starve the sea, drink constantly, and so on. Maybe they didn’t believe her, but it’s hard to start a relationship with a woman who has such a creature as a daughter.

I am an adult and understand the concepts of good and evil. I also have some principles. But don't get me wrong, there's no end to this nightmare. Because of my daughter, I can't live normally. I can't rest. Finding a man is not like that. Even just to be at least a week in peace and quiet, there is no possibility.

At one point, I caught myself thinking that I regretted agreeing to give birth. Ninety percent of my misfortunes are due to this rash decision. And most importantly, I don’t see any prospects. We're not marrying her. She can't change. Believe me, it's her nature, her nature.

Peels is an impossible situation to get out of. Now, when I read the news or watch TV, I always notice stories about bad parents. Perhaps it is not about them, but about their children? And parents break down due to eternal psychological stress. Who knows what it really is. As they say, another family is dark!

Tags

See also

New and interesting