Hilary Swank became a mother at the age of 48, for which netizens criticized her and called her irresponsible.

Recently, the famous American actress Hilary Swank became a mother. What is unusual about this news? The woman gave birth to twins at the age of 48, which, of course, attracted public attention. Moreover, the new mother has already managed to christen irresponsible. Whether this is true, we discuss further in the article.

Instagram / @hilaryswank Hilary Swank Hilary Swank is an American actress and two-time Oscar winner. She was born on July 30, 1974 in Lincoln, Nebraska. As a child, Hilary dreamed of a career as a ballerina, but soon began to show interest in acting. The parents did not mind, however, they soon divorced. Young Swenk, along with her mother, moved to California, where it was hardly possible to live fully.

The girl lived in the trailer for a long time, as there was simply no money to rent an apartment. Then Hilary began her acting career. She shoots in various television shows, which at the time were at the peak of popularity.

For the first time on the big screen, Hilary appeared as Hannah in the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Little by little, the actress made her way to the fore in the castes of various films. And after 8 years, she received her first Oscar for her role in the film Boys Don’t Cry.

Another statuette managed to win for the main role in the movie “Million Dollar Baby”. This event was truly historic, since before Swenk, no woman had ever won an Oscar by playing a female boxer. At the moment, the actress has 60 film victories and 48 nominations.

On the way of the actress to success there have always been many obstacles. It all began in childhood, when one-year-olds openly mocked her because of her not the best background and wealth in the family. But next to Hilary was always her loving mother. A woman gave up her dream of becoming a dancer and athlete for the sake of her daughter’s well-being.

Instagram/@hilaryswank: My mom just believed in me. She gave me the greatest gift I could give a child. And it's a gift of faith, it made me believe in myself and work hard for my dream, Hilary recalls.

The career of the actress developed rapidly. She received award after award, and it seemed that she would never stop there. However, in 2014, Hilary announced a break in her activities. She wanted to spend more time with her father, who was seriously ill and in need of long-term rehabilitation.

Instagram / @hilaryswank In parallel with this, Swenk's personal life was booming. She was married once, then she dated her agent. She even announced an engagement with her next partner. But it never got to the wedding.

In 2018, the woman got married again. This time his companion was not quite a media person. This is entrepreneur Philip Schneider. The lovers dated for 2 years, and then decided to legalize their relationship. On April 9, 2023, the couple became parents for the first time. 48-year-old Hilary Swank gave birth to twins: a boy and a girl.

The reaction of the public Hilary decided to share a joyful event in social networks. However, she was immediately hit by a wave of hat. Detractors began to accuse the actress of acting irresponsibly by giving birth to children at such a late age. Twins can become orphans early enough.

Instagram / @hilaryswank But how unfair! All her life, Swenk took care of others, forgetting about herself. She put herself and her happiness on the back burner. She was waiting for the perfect time to start a family. She wanted to be confident in the man who would father her children. And she did it!

Instagram / @hilaryswank We can only congratulate Hilary and wish her strength. We are sure that this wonderful woman will raise her children kind and honest people. There will always be a loving man next to her. It doesn't matter what the envious say. And no matter how malicious their comments on the Internet, the main thing is that the actress continues to follow a clearly outlined path. And he will definitely lead her to a happy future!

What do you think about having children in adulthood? Is that really irresponsible?

Tags

See also

New and interesting