Why do some women age immediately after school, and others young even at 60?

Last Thursday, a friend asked me to bring my granddaughter-preschooler after classes in art school, as she does not have time to decorate the birthday cake for Lesia’s birthday. I willingly agreed: on the way we will meet my singer, age and the best friend of the culprit of the celebration. And just for the party. Beautiful mature ladies know how to have fun.

Beautiful mature ladies

Came to the artist 20 minutes ahead of schedule and, in order not to get bored, walked through the corridors of the school, that is, visited an exhibition of works by young artists. My attention was drawn to a portrait of a young woman with a shining look, called "My Grandma." On the contrary, at the window, two of my peers spoke in a low voice, clearly considering the same work that interested me.

In order not to disturb them, Peels sat down at a banquet nearby. Trying to guess how the ten-year-old painter managed to convey the light pouring from the eyes of the beautiful heroine of the portrait, and why the grandmother is depicted so young, I involuntarily heard what my neighbors were talking about.

Overheard dialogue

Peels They were excited, even struck by the change that had taken place over the months with their former colleague when she changed jobs. They are used to seeing friendly Rita elegantly and stylishly dressed, with well-groomed hair and hands. And then, they said, they met her shadow. Grown gray hair in the hair, a dull look, nail polish quivered, coat seems to be good, but some stale, crumpled ... The face faded, or... Rita is a couple of years younger than them. So, sixty has not yet run...

That's what I remember from their phrases. But it hurt why women age so differently. Why are some of us sixty-year-olds with tails or tails beautiful mature ladies, and others old women?

Grandmothers also had grandmothers Immediately remembered his grandmother Polina Kazimirovna. Most often I saw her in home dresses, robes, which she, like the outfits of her fashionista daughter, modeled and sewed on Singer.

But both in them, and in a business suit for some present places, where she, a pensioner, had to visit extremely rarely, and in chiffon, crepdeshine outfits of restrained tones she was perceived as a sorceress, miraculously turning everyday life into a holiday, then walks, then interesting stories, then unusual toys that she made of vegetables, chestnuts, leaves and colorful flaps, then the most delicious “snowballs”, “Napoleon”, homemade ice cream...

She was interested in fashion, history, literature, good cinema and nature, her palisade bloomed from March to November. And once, when she was peeling young potatoes on the porch, a sparrow flew right into the apron to her! She looked at him and saw that the poor man had a spring on his beak from a linen clip. And with the help of her skillful hands and tweezers, the sparrow was saved. But why did he seek salvation from her?

Beautiful mature ladies Because there were neighbors in the yard, too beautiful. Yes, just my grandmother in a hungry time for birds fed them daily. And birds flocked to her. In addition, her grandmother could very accurately describe the characters of my friends with my brother, although she had no leisure to communicate with them - Polina's grandmother simply watched and drew conclusions. Like Miss Marple...

By the way, the grandfather ate, thanked only like this: "Mercy, madam!" Maybe it's the property of winning time in her family? Grandma’s younger sister at 65 years old easily sat on the twine. She also looked 20 years younger than her passport age. Prayer, yoga and washing with parsley juice she considered her faithful assistants.

Whose portrait

Peels While I was hovering in my memory, class was over. Children ran into the corridor. And to one of my random neighbors ran a boy very similar to her: "Hi, Vitusya!" I'm here today and tomorrow, my mother said, their eyes were just shining towards each other. Grandma and grandson went to the exit, while Lesya was fiddling with a folder for drawings. And I guessed: the one in the portrait is so young, because this is how her grandson sees her grandmother! What do you think is the secret to beautiful maturity and old age?

Tags

See also

New and interesting