Named the most fashionable color of 2023, long in love with this passionate hue

The Pantone Color Institute has announced the first color of 2023. It became Viva Magenta 18-1750. It is a bright pink color with a purple hue, which belongs to the family of red and burgundy shades. Also, after the fashion show in New York, 10 trendy and 5 base shades for the new fateful year were named.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you what colors are in. dress up in the year of the Rabbit. "Drunk Cherry," Bordeaux, Marsala, Burgundy. I'll dye my hair this color, Pantone, thank you!

The Pantone Color Institute has selected the top color of the year every year since 2000. Every year, color experts look for new colors. They explore the entertainment industry, film production, art collections and new artists, fashion, all areas of design, popular tourist destinations.

Sometimes color choices can also be influenced by new technologies, materials, and textures. And, of course, the new course of life of the whole planet and socio-economic conditions.

Instagram / @glloss_etiketki As you know, the main color of 2022 was chosen shade of lilac with an interesting name Very Peri. Well, in 2023, it will be a carmine red hue of 18-1750, called Viva Magenta. It's definitely the color of confidence. But not aggression, it is comparable to the “fist in a velvet glove”.

“In this age of technology, we seek to draw inspiration from nature and from what is real. 18-1750 Viva Magenta comes from the family of red shades and is inspired by the red color of cochineal, one of the most valuable, strong and bright natural dyes known to the world. 18-1750 Viva Magenta traces its roots back to primordial matter.

Invoking the forces of nature, 18-1750 Viva Magenta energizes our spirit, helping to strengthen our inner strength, said Leatrice Eisman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.

Instagram/@svezest_soap Pantone color Like a bold and fearless shade of red that bursts with energy and vitality. Adding this color to your wardrobe, we will be in trend and everything will be on our shoulder.

This color reminds me of cherry pie. And the Ukrainian chef, Yevgeny Klopotenko, compares it to borscht with sour cream.

In addition to Viva Magenta, in fashion in 2023 will be fiery red, bold fuchsia, orange color, pink-peach, bright yellow, soft pink, classic green, salad, blue and dirty blue.

And 5. pastel: light turquoise, cream nude, light lilac with gray tint, olive, going to light brown, and the color of milk chocolate.

Pantone experts argued their choice as a desire to recall their newfound freedom and their excitement for novelty. They sought a palette in which they could create contrasting images and express their individuality.

In their decision, they adopted an approach that can be fully described as fearless. “These colors reflect the new era we are entering. We combine escapism and the pursuit of extreme contrasts in mood and color with reality and everyday life. And we want it to be a lot of joy, said the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.

I also suggest you find out in what colors to celebrate the year of the Rabbit according to the zodiac sign. Bring luck and money into life!

For me, pantone It's beautiful this year. All colors are pleasant to the eye and quite wearable. Basic will fit into my wardrobe, but you can play with bright ones, using them as accents. For example, handbags, handkerchiefs or jewelry.

How do you like the main color of 2023? Ready to fit it into your wardrobe and interior?

Tags

See also

New and interesting