A few funny and a little frank phrases Tatiana Tolstoy

Tatiana Tolstoy is one of my favorite writers. Her books “Kiss”, “Light Worlds” and “Girl in Flower” would be happy to read again. I like the way she writes, and I love this genre. The writer has often appeared on television. I loved watching her “School of Backbiting” on NTV with leading Avdotya Smirnova.

Now I often review the program on the Internet. Tolstoy does not just invite celebrities to banal interviews. She talks about life and tries to touch the deepest topics. Thanks to Tatiana’s cynicism and excellent sense of humor, the show is particularly sharp.

Funny quotes about life together with the editors "Site" I have collected in this article some original quotes from the books of Tatiana Tolstoy. I advise you to familiarize yourself with the views on the life of a famous writer. And also read a couple of books at leisure.

The Life Philosophy of Tatiana Tolstoy
  1. "They want to see heaven for nothing."
    This phrase is a little out of context. But I really liked her. People want a lot of things for nothing. A job that you don’t have to invest in, but you have to pay a lot. Beautiful and clean streets, new houses, order in the state and good roads. But Everyone should start with themselves.. Everything good has to be paid for.

2. “An alien is a stranger. What's good about him? And his is warm. His eyes are different. Yours is a little like yourself..
    A statement about the household. So much warmth and care in those words. After all, we often do not value relationships, time-tested, taking everything for granted. This is what true friendship or love is all about. Appreciate your loved ones: husband, friends and family.

3. With a dream and live better, and fall asleep sweeter..
    Looking to the future. We all dream, and that's beautiful. A dream is a landmark, a light at the end of a tunnel that gives hope and inspiration. This is how new ideas are born. This is the greatest meaning of human life.

4. “Marriage is not only pancakes and embroidery, but walking hand in hand through the garden-garden, it’s like taking off your pants.”.
    No comment. No wonder at the altar of the newlyweds say: “In joy and in sorrow...” As Confucius said, “If you marry successfully, you will be a happy man, and if not, a philosopher.”

5. “It’s stupid to kill yourself when you can have dinner.”.
    Sounds amazing. This quote saves you from seduction and
    bad mood. People often whine about the injustice of the world simply because they don’t notice happiness in simple things. Even a simple walk on a warm spring evening can be fun. Or a delicious dinner with loved ones.

Editorial "Site" Together with Tatiana Tolstoy, he wants to learn to see beauty in simplicity - there is a lot of it around. Look for inspiration in each new day and be grateful for the life given on this planet. What are they? motivational create the background of your inspiration?

Tags

See also

New and interesting