The pensioner hid the bay leaf in the bedroom and began to notice unexpected changes

Laurel leaf in the apartment can not only decorate the interior, make more tasty soups and baked meat, but also bring daily benefits to its owners. A friend of a neighbor of retirement age hid a bay leaf in the bedroom and began to notice unexpected changes.

“Only 1 leaf and life will change irreversibly!” she shared her wisdom with me. After 2 weeks, I found out that this advice works 100%!

Today's edition. "Site" tell me where buryI want life to change for the better. Harmony in all areas is guaranteed.

The laurel leaf in the Laurus noble apartment is a cult tree that is associated with Ancient Greece and the god Apollo, a symbol of male beauty. The laurel branch, like the laurel wreath, is considered a symbol of glory, victory and peace.

For centuries, people have grown laurel and used it in various areas of their lives. The most common among them is cooking (as a spice). However, few people know that the leaves of the evergreen Mediterranean tree can be used not only for cooking.

The bay leaf has many magical properties and one of them is money-making. If, after the words: “Laurus, bring good luck and happiness to my house!”, you tie 5 pieces with a red thread and attach them above the door at the entrance, the objects of desire will fly to admire and, perhaps, will linger for a long time. It's better to do it on the new moon.

In order for money to multiply, in the places where they live, you should have magical magnets - laurel sheets grated with essential orange oil. Magnets cannot be moved, talked about or shown to others.

It is also possible to use a bay leaf banish. For this 4 bay leaves, you should lay the cross under the mat at the entrance. It should be said: “The bay leaf protects money, poverty drives away.” As soon as the leaves crumble, just replace them with new ones. That's so simple and effective!

Another talisman in the form of a bay leaf fulfills creative desires and will be the most reliable for people of art. Laurel leaf helps to protect the house from bad looks. The leaves of the laurel under the mat in the hallway do not let quarrels and unwanted guests into the house.

And, of course, that kind of garment. marriage-holder. The neighbor says that if you put a bay leaf under the mattress in the bedroom, then neither spouse will ever think about cheating. Also, a couple of leaves of laurel placed under the pillow will bring sleep back to normal, bring pleasant night dreams.

And you can also hang a small bundle of bay leaves in each room. This will help to clean the house from negative energy and quarrels. Newlyweds are advised to put a bay leaf in their shoes on the eve of the wedding ceremony. This will make family life long and very happy!

I also suggest you find out what will happen if you set fire to the bay leaf at sunset. This is not only a spice, but also a flavoring, and even a sedative!

As you can see, the bay leaf in the apartment is simply necessary. Those who have already tried themselves in the role of a magician, say – laurel works faultlessly!

They say that if you make a wish and write it on a bay leaf, and then burn it, the wish will come true. To do this, it is necessary to imagine that the desire has already been realized, and not sit waiting for a miracle!

And you knew that kind of thing. usefulness bay leaf?

Tags

See also

New and interesting