Mom and skinny jeans suit me more than straight and flared, I will not refuse for anything.

Autumn is already in full swing! And I will tell you this: “Do not rush to get rid of the old!” The Women's Style 2022 is a mix of new things and things from past seasons that have come to light. playfully.

Today's edition. "Site" I will tell you, dear reader, what replace in 2022, so as not to look like a farm. No one has canceled the individual style!

Women's Style - 2022 To avoid changing your wardrobe every season, choose silhouette lengths to the hips and below. You can take both single-breasted and double-breasted with a beautiful lapel. But from short jackets should be abandoned altogether. In the fall of 2022, they will not decorate you.

Pay attention. denim. Don’t buy too short or too narrow. The modern jacket is up to the middle of the buttock or slightly higher. It can be sloping shoulder and sleeves free, but not voluminous. You should be comfortable in it. In addition to the classic options in blue and gray, you should pay attention to jeans in beige or milk color.

Tops without sleeves with a bar or without - this is old-fashioned. Instead, take a cotton shirt. It is best to choose its white color. This is a great solution for the first layer. It can be worn under a shirt, jacket or under a modern cardigan.

Elongated vests to the middle of the thigh made of costume fabric or knitwear are also outdated. They were fashion 3-4 years ago, but now they look irrelevant and cheap image. It is better to have a jacket or cardigan in a modern wardrobe.

Blouses on a rack with a V-neck or on a rack with buttons only on top or in the form of a tunic are also worth replacing. Choose. menswearYou can't lose it. They look stylish and trendy! Feminine style lovers should replace such blouses with beautiful structural dresses or try to introduce a modern shirt into their wardrobe.

The best silhouette for autumn 2022 is direct or oversize. You can wear such shirts instead of a blouse or as a second layer on a T-shirt.

Plissed skirts should be replaced with smooth skirts of an A-shaped silhouette.

Skinny and Mom jeans fashioned. Sorry! Stylists recommend replacing them with straight or wide from the hip or knee. I will say for myself that if something falls under the list of anti-trends this year, this is not a reason to throw it away.

Skinny, for example, perfectly integrate with the top oversize, and even with boots boots in fashion shows for autumn-winter - 2023. A lot of things can be beaten! I’ll never give up on my mom jeans, it’s the only form that really compliments me.

Trousers are an indispensable element in a woman’s wardrobe. Narrow or straight shortened trousers on a low or medium fit are obsolete. The same applies to trousers-bananas on a high landing with a belt of the same fabric and rings for its fixation. They don’t even look good on the pants.

Replace them with straight pants in the classic male style with pockets on the scythe and arrows. Modern trousers are not shortened, they are full length.

I also suggest you learn how to dress a young lady to look fresh and stylish. A well-chosen style affects the impression you make on others!

This is the kind of change that happened. silhouette! Don’t change your wardrobe every season. We don’t need as many things as we are told. Things should be quality and loved. Then the assembled wardrobe will be a joy.

Remember that women’s style 2022 is primarily about individuality. Therefore, any trends should be adapted to you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting