Shopping that will bring one disorder: what things you should not buy online

Online shopping It's simple, fast and very convenient. Today, you can buy everything online, from food and clothing to more specific things. However, the buyer is not always happy with their online purchases. What is it?

There is a list of products that you should not buy online. In this article, we will tell you which shopping is better to give up if you do not want to waste your money.

While online shopping is really convenient, not everyone likes it. Many buyers want to feel and study the product in detail before buying. Especially when it comes to clothes or shoes. By the way, these things belong to the category of goods that you should not buy online.

Recently, I made a mistake and bought a pair of autumn shoes online. When choosing shoes, I focus not on the size, but on the length of the insoles in centimeters. But even that didn't save me from a failed purchase. When I tried on my new chelsies at home, I realized I was just uncomfortable wearing them.

Buying any shoe is a very important thing. Good and quality shoes are expensive. Therefore, we advise you to buy it in stores where you can try on any shoes, sneakers or shoes, walk in them, study all the details. It is also important to consider the fullness and lifting of the leg. Otherwise, you risk being in my place.

Clothing: Underwear and swimsuits Underwear and swimwear are classified as goods that are not subject to return or exchange. So if you don't like what you bought, you just can't get your money back for it.

Brassies are a separate topic for discussion. Not all women and girls know what size they need. There are also different forms of cups. In order not to experience discomfort while wearing underwear, it is best to buy it in specialized stores. Experienced consultants will be able to tell you which model is best for you. There you can try on the bra and find the best option.

Measuring the circumference of the head will not help you understand how a particular headdress will look on you. It happens that the cap visually increases the proportions of the face. And the beret does not sit as well as shown in the photo on the Internet.

To avoid disappointment, it is better to buy such accessories, trying them on the spot. So you will definitely make sure that you are suitable headgear, and also understand whether you like the material from which it is made.

Clothing: Other accessories We also do not recommend buying belts and gloves online. First, belts serve different purposes. Someone wears them on the waist, someone on the hips. It is best to try them on right away.

The same gloves can fit on different hands in different ways. This depends on the material of the product, the length and fullness of the fingers. Gloves are a delicate accessory, and I really want it to be comfortable. Buying gloves online, you risk wasting money.

To shine at an important event, women prepare for it in advance. Think through the evening image to the smallest details, write down on makeup, do hair. At the same time, the dress is a fundamental element that should look just perfect. In addition, I want this outfit to be comfortable.

If you don't want to get into trouble, always try on evening dresses at the store. The same goes for wedding decorations. Sometimes it is difficult to please women, and it is almost impossible to do it over the Internet. You might like some dress worn on a model. But it won't look like that on you. Don’t take too much risk: it’s a waste of time and money.

Cosmetics and perfumes Perfume samples exist so that you can poke at yourself once and understand whether this or that aroma is suitable for you. You can’t do it online, and relying only on the description of a perfume is simply silly, no matter how detailed it may be.

It's no easier with cosmetics. After all, the shades of lipstick in the photo and in real life can be different. Let’s not forget that each of us has our own color. What suits others may look bad on you, and vice versa. So we strongly recommend buying decorative cosmetics in specialty stores, not online.

Follow our tips if you don’t want online shopping to disappoint you. We also advise you to buy things only in checked places. Always read. reviews from other buyersThis will help you avoid getting caught by a salesman. Good shopping!

Tags

See also

New and interesting