French style of clothing

My mother is a big fan of French cinema, so my love for the French style began as a child. My idols were Sophie Marceau, Sandrine Bonner, Michel Mercier, Audrey Totu, and after watching "Fall in Love with Me If You Dare" and Marion Cotillard.

These are the women who have shaped my dress style. Then there were many trips to France, and not only to Paris. I studied design and fashion history there, and at the same time, I watched it. FrenchWhat they wear, how they make up, what hairstyles they do and, most importantly, how they behave. I also noticed how different they are from other countries.

DepositPhotos

I don’t want to listen to protests now, they say that modern France is no longer the same as it was shown in the films of the 80s and 90s! That it is full of immigrants, and the women in the subway are often groomed and unwashed hair.

I want to tell you about what attracts us so much. styleOne of the main principles of building such an image is a sense of proportion in everything from shoes to makeup. And there's definitely something to learn.

So today's editorial office. "Site" I have prepared 10 things for you that They love true Parisians.. For those who love the French style!

1. Cloaks.
    The outfits of fashionable Parisian women are dominated by unusual cloaks of all shapes and styles. Leather, knitted, dermatin, they create an accent in the image and make you look only at them. This style is appropriate in any situation, and a variety of materials give a wide choice and space for creating unusual combinations.

2. Small heels
    Why don't you see a French woman in a dress and high heels in the afternoon? Because it is primarily inconvenient and impractical. Traveling by public transport, subway and even car will seem like hell in this way. Naturally, French ladies wear model shoes, but at some parties or receptions. French women value classical femininity more without overly flashy elements. When choosing shoes, they are guided by the principle: wear only heels that you can walk without difficulty.

DepositPhotos

No rhinestones or glitter.
A cultured young girl in the country of fashion is only allowed to wear sequins on New Year’s Eve. No decent and self-respecting Frenchwoman will wear such clothes, especially if she is over 40.

DepositPhotos

Bright accent
Dressing like everyone else and blending in with the crowd is not for a real Frenchwoman! Instead, she will choose something that will set her apart, immediately draw attention to her and emphasize her individuality. Therefore, if you want to look stylish, try not to buy clothes that you can find on several other women. Make an unusual accent in an image that will distinguish you from the crowd.

DepositPhotos

Female-only fur coats
If you’re under 25 and you’re wearing natural furs, it’s just like being hung with Chanel or Dior logos from head to toe. Natural fur coats in France are an indicator of status and age, a young girl they are absolutely useless.

DepositPhotos

Figure stuff.
Oversize dresses, tunics and sweaters are not the first year at the peak of popularity, but not among French women. Baggy things are appropriate when you just came out of the bathroom, and in other cases, fashion legislators try to emphasize the waist. It is important for them to feel elegant and a little fragile, and this feeling is quite difficult to get by wearing baggy clothes.

DepositPhotos

Minimum accessories
It is important to remember one of the main stylisticsThe more accessories, the easier the clothes themselves. A colorful bright dress, multi-colored scarf, shoes, necklaces and earrings on top, and a pair of bracelets on your hands is a real nightmare for the French woman. Remember: the choice should be made in favor of one thing - or standout clothing, or catchy jewelry, or a bright belt and bag.

Sports clothing for sports
French women Wear sportswear only during sports. You'll never see them in sweatshirts and tops outside the gym. Sneakers, yes, everything else is not.

DepositPhotos

With a smile on his face.
“Always being in a good mood is the best proof of wisdom!” said French writer and philosopher Michel de Montaigne. And damn it, he was right. Gloomy, restless, anxious and overly serious women push away from themselves. As soon as you turn to a French woman, she will immediately answer you with a smile, no matter if she slept well or what her problems are.

DepositPhotos

Respect for the style of their mothers
If you can criticize what your grandmothers and mother wore with a grin on your face, then for any French woman, women of previous generations are authentic style icons. And if you give her a choice: to look up to them or to modern fashion, the Frenchwoman will not hesitate to choose the former. Often in a couple walking down the street, it is difficult to recognize where the mother and where the adult daughter are - both look so elegant.

DepositPhotos

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 10 images that will make you look like a real Frenchwoman. Here it is, simplicity and elegance in one bottle!

The attractiveness of French women This is a clear example of the fact that you do not need to wear an ultra-short top and shorts to attract views on the street.

Are you familiar with the French style? What things would be hard for you to give up, and which ones you wouldn’t give up for anything?

Tags

See also

New and interesting