Etiquette rules for children

The education of boys and girls should be different. Because gender differences are recognized by every person from the earliest years.

The crumbs do not have the same sexual desire as adults. But their behavior is already formed by a masculine or feminine type. How else to explain the love of boys for cars and girls for dolls?

DepositPhotos

Sufficiently debatable is the question of whether it is possible to change clothes for an adult in the presence of a child of the opposite sex. On Instagram there was a real dispute on this topic.

DepositPhotos

One woman told her real story: "You can't be boys in the women's locker room." The daughter did not want to go swimming because she is ashamed to undress in front of boys! My daughter was 10 years old then. She needed to swim for health reasons.

She left him because of boys 6 or 10 years old who sat and brazenly looked at her while she changed clothes, although I covered her as best I could. I asked the boys to look away, but they didn't even raise their eyebrows, and their moms started a scandal. And there was nothing I could do!

One group of users supported it, and the other – on the contrary, condemned it. The first appealed to the fact that placing a boy in the same room with naked women is not healthy for his mental development and unethical.

DepositPhotos

“You don't have to make it out of your son. Dads wouldn't think of taking their daughter to the men's locker room. Here, please. Then they wonder where so many gays come from, the user of the social network defended the separate dressing of representatives of different sexes of any age.

Another noted that the presence of schoolchildren in locker rooms can be uncomfortable for adult women: “You walk at home naked in front of your children, and I hate it when a 7- or 9-year-old boy looks at me with interest.”

DepositPhotos

It can be unpleasant for children: “Suppose I’m in the shower with my daughter, let’s say she’s 7-9 years old, and there’s her classmate with her mother: “Son has nowhere to go.” How is it?

Conclusion: Children should be taught about etiquette from a very young age. And show by example how to behave.

DepositPhotos There were also quite aggressive remarks about mothers who take boys with them to girls' places: "It is either a mother with an unhealthy psyche, or the management of the gym and other similar institutions is indifferent to their customers and the image of their club!"

It should be understood that the boy from birth on the example of the mother’s attitude to him and to herself in the future is formed either in a man or in a male with the makings of a mamsic and a moral maniac in relation to women of any age.

DepositPhotos

About the fact that the kids understand everything, said another participant of the discussion: “My was 3 years old, stopped driving in the locker rooms after the case when my baby turned to a confused girl of 5 years, covering her chest: “What are you hiding there?” You don't have anything, but your mom does. He was breastfed until he was two years old, and I had no idea that he was evaluating other sources of food all along.”

The following case proves that the child’s behavior is the result of upbringing: “My son was 3 years old, and he said in the pool: “I am a man and will undress in the men’s locker room.” That's it. I dressed up in the lobby.

DepositPhotos

How to properly raise children
  1. From childhood to teach children to be tolerant of gender characteristics of both sexes. For example, girls and women are more emotionally vulnerable, weeping, shy than men. And boys and men are more initiative, impulsive, active and categorical.
  2. Even at a young age, children should be taught about the physiological differences between the sexes. If this is not done, the child will start studying himself and his neighbor. It's not bad. But it is better when his empirical experience is supported by knowledge.
  3. There is no need to make a taboo about the topic of “female/male characteristics”. Anything that is forbidden generates unhealthy interest. The absence of taboos should not be confused with permissiveness and violation of moral norms. You don't have to create perverses. etiquette, as in the case of the adoption of the norm for boys of primary school age in women's locker rooms. Since there are differences, the dressing rooms should be separate.

DepositPhotos

More about what the mother of each boy should be ready for and how to educate children, read in our articles. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting