What careless housewives do not know, bringing geraniums to the bedroom

It's hot outside, but I'm still trying very hard to blossom. I love when geranium at home blooms and pleases with its bright colors. The aroma of this indoor plant improves the energy in the house, protects it from scandals, quarrels and other negative emotions. But this plant has one disadvantage, which many do not know. And that's a big omission!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you who cannot be held. geranium (better get out of the house). The positive reputation of Pelargonium is in question.

The geranium of the house K geranium cannot remain indifferent! At least because it is so easy to please her. All you have to do is give her enough sun to see a cloud of umbrellas over the leaves. Most geraniums look quite powerful, and grow like yeast.

Geranium in the kitchen is almost like comforter in the house. Not to mention its useful properties: it calms, relieves fatigue, lifts mood, gives a feeling of calm and well-being, helps to establish a good sleep. They also say that it improves the atmosphere in the house, creating protection from the evil eye.

However, there are cases when pelargonium (the second name of geranium) is more harm than good. There is a popular belief that keeping geraniums in the house is to eternal loneliness. Rumor has it that a large number of geranium on the windowsill of the bedroom allegedly banishes male representatives from the house, thereby depriving his mistress of female happiness.

This flower loves so much, if you can say so about the plant, its owner, that he does not want to share the hostess with anyone. With its powerful energy, geranium drives men out of the bedroom or does not let them in.

And from my aunt, who has two daughters for extradition, I heard this story: “One beautiful lady did not listen to the advice of knowledgeable people and raised many geraniums at home. I put it on all the window sills I had. There were a lot of vases in the bedroom! After a while, she got into a big fight and divorced her husband. Over time, her brother and father’s health deteriorated. And it all ended very sadly: one of the males who lived in the same apartment, went to another world.

The story, to be honest, is creepy, and I don't know if it's true. There is no evidence of this, but as they say, there is no noise without fire. It is not for nothing that this belief has developed.

From a scientific point of view, there is also a reason to geranium in the bedroom. Evaporation of essential oils of this plant can lead to poor health.

I also want to know what happens in homes where chlorophytum grows. Many give him attention for his unsightly appearance. That's too bad!

Despite all these moments, geranium is a beautiful plant with healing properties. For example, to reduce the signs of stress and depression, the leaves must be rubbed in the hands and deeply inhale its smell. It quickly energizes, relieves irritation and relaxes. And this is not a complete list of its positive properties!

You. keep geranium at home? Do you think that geranium is deservedly called a symbol of loneliness?

Tags

See also

New and interesting