Comfort for a mother of two who is afraid to degrade

How can a woman with two children achieve something more than just being stuck in a household? Surely. self-development It's human. We want to be smarter, more useful and more interesting. Where to find time for such things and how to make the most of it?

We write a reader who is tired of the constant “Groundhog Day”. Repeated daily events knocked the woman off her rut. And we all understand it, because quarantine is also, in fact, one long day. But enough philosophy, let's move on to the letter.

Social development Hello, website administration "Site" and all its users. I want to write about my problem here, maybe you can somehow help me with advice or a kind word. I'm the mother of two charming children. They're twins and they're 5 years old. I am 32 years old, but my age is fine.

But there's a problem. You see, besides raising children, I also work. A cleaner, or, if you want, a “cleaning manager”, I don’t care, there are plenty of jokers on the Internet. Do not believe those who say that cleaners do not deny themselves anything, as they work at three or more facilities, respectively, receiving a minimum of triple salary.

Perhaps this is the case somewhere in Moscow, but unfortunately not in our town. I have a few jobs, but I have one customer. That’s why I go to a new place every day, alternating. In the morning, I take the children to the garden (it is good that it is within walking distance). In the evening, after work, I take it.

Dad works in another city, earns money. He comes every couple of months and, to be honest, it’s a real celebration. At least I have someone to talk to, I have the opportunity to leave the kids and go somewhere and so on. My dad is good and doesn’t hurt my kids. Neither morally nor financially.

I also have 2 college degrees. Not computer technology, of course, the humanities, but still. I don’t consider myself a stupid person and, frankly, I don’t know who would think that. You see, I started to be very close in my home. I love my twins, beautiful kids, but I feel like I want more freedom.

If it weren't for the kids, I'd go to another town, my husband. I could find a job, I'm sure. And prove yourself. I don't think it's women's business to cook borsch and wash diapers. We are all human and need self-fulfillment. I'm not that old. I would even take a class if I had the chance.

Husband thinks he's a breadwinner and supports us. I'd love to switch roles with him. I'd watch him do the same thing every day, and it's useless. He may have a promotion, colleagues, communication. Unfortunately, I don't have all that.

I am considering leaving the children in the care of my grandmother. You know, it's a common practice. But honestly, I can't stand the thought of not seeing them every day. And my mother doesn't. Can you tell me what to do in this situation? Leaving the kids and learning something new and useful? Or do you want to be a dog forever? It is very important for me to hear good advice now.

Thank you very much, I prefer to remain anonymous. Happy holidays, everyone!

Tags

See also

New and interesting