Find out what God whispered in the ear of each sign of the zodiac! We all have a purpose.

We are all accustomed to turn to the advice of astrologers who say that promise the stars of a particular zodiac sign. But have you ever thought once that the horoscopes have much deeper connotations. After all, we, nature, the stars and all the universe was created by God.

There is a legend that one day at dawn God collected 12 children and each ear whispered its purpose. Every kid got his special gift. Edition "Website" will tell you what is the secret of life each sign of the zodiac. Perhaps this information will help you not to stray from the path of life.

Predictions, zodiac signsAries
"You, Aries, I want to be the head. Lead others and light the fire in their hearts! Realize your dream to inspire others! Many ignoramuses will blame your stubbornness and teach. But you should remember that without the stubbornness will never achieve your goal!"

You see, all suggest the rams to be more compliant and soft. But their persistence and perseverance — the main helper in life. So do not lose your essence to be a happy person and bring joy to loved ones.

Taurus

"I give a very special gift. You will easily be able to increase wealth in your life, if your heart will burn with the fire of love. The main thing — do not confuse the spiritual with the material in some places. Love for you must come first, then it will be obtained, and second and third and tenth."

Are you one of those people for whom the feeling of love light is a stimulus to achieve the goal. May all your troubles in life due to the fact that you take this feeling into the background.

Gemini

"I give you, the Twins, a special gift: you will help people to understand each other. But for this you need to pass a difficult test — to find harmony with yourself and surrounding world. If you manage to do this, then the world will have another wonderful diplomat, a politician who will be able to organize this society."

You need to realize himself as a personality. Your inner world and the outer shell should get along like two sisters. In this case, you can not only easily achieve personal goals, but also to serve the public good.

Cancer

"I give you the extraordinary sensuality, sensitivity and coming from their wisdom. But please don't be a wise hermit, because your knowledge is so needed the world!"

Yes, Cancer is very modest and shy. But did you ever wordy wise men, which would only show off in public? Your ability to empathize — that is what we need the most people.

Leo

"I give you the ability to lead people. You will always know how to behave in difficult times. You will be blamed for the ego. If not for your ego, you would not be able to achieve prosperity. In addition, I give you a broad mind, that you would help anyone who needs your wise Council."

Your strength of character and determination is able to find a way out of a difficult situation, even when chaos reigns around. Just be responsive. The only way your feelings will make sense.

Virgin
"I want you to follow their interests. Be true to yourself, pay attention to details and spread around the knowledge. If you will follow this purpose, you will reign the peace and tranquility that you will be able to give others."

Your meticulousness and love of order in everything is not a disadvantage. Don't lose these qualities and be happy. Fill yourself with knowledge and follow your dreams.

Libra

"I give you the gift of seeing the beautiful in the most ordinary things. Lopevi and admire everything that surrounds you. You can sing, write, draw, or anything else think you have quite the talent for expressing beauty!"

Think you might have hidden talents. And you, life, for example, consider the numbers. You should share your ability to see beauty with the world.

Scorpio

"I give you a gift that might scare you away. But please don't be angry at me. From the earliest years you will be able to see the souls of others. It will bring you a lot of grief, but you have to accept that in the man obite the animal. But if you learn to control this ability, you get from this world whatever you wish."

Yes, disappointment in people is an inevitable part of your life. Do not worry and don't lose faith in people. Only after having eliminated the unnecessary, you will be able to surround yourself with really friendly, loyal, and productive.

Sagittarius

"I give you the ability to bring people joy and light in their hearts the fire. Whoever was found in your way, he will feel something wonderful and amazing. Next you people will be able to heal his soul."

So don't be afraid to make new friends. Perhaps you can have faith in yourself and the desire to live.

Capricorn

"I reward you with hard work. In life you can achieve great heights if you work hard. Next you people will be filled with energy that will help them to achieve their goals."

As you know, patience and a little effort. Develop, don't be lazy, live your purpose, and you emerge in life in the best way.

Aquarius

"I give you the right to be happy and free in every moment of life. Through you I can remind people about yourself. Don't forget to delight yourself, to be able to fill the others."

Many may say that you are too fickle and have a frivolous attitude to life. But you just able to feel like a free man. And it is not given to everyone.

Fish
"I give you heavy burden. You will be able to see people as all — good and bad. You take all the events too much to heart and a lot to worry about. But don't worry, I always come to the rescue"

Yes, to see through people — not the best reward. But this ability will save you from many troubles. It is better to know what a man really is than to suffer his cheating.

You see, each person has a special gift with which he is endowed from birth. Listen to your inner voice, to develop their skills. Even if you designed some difficulties, remember that He will always come at the right moment.

What an unusual view of the meaning of signs of the zodiac! Don't forget to share useful information with your friends!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Oksana Dudnik Loves painting, ready to admire the pictures all the time! Oksana knows a lot about perfumes, well versed in fashion trends and will give odds to many well-known beauty bloggers. Her love of sport supported by sports category in sailing! Xenia prefers meat dishes, can not imagine a day without them. Favorite book charming girls — "the Emperor" Niccolo Machiavelli.

Tags

See also

New and interesting