SUPER fast method of growing seedlings

Somehow I was taught to put the celery in the boiling water. The germination was good, and there was a good crop of celery. Next spring put so Basil, leeks and cauliflower, and then decided to plant flowers. First Petunia, then snapdragons and pansies. The sprouts turned out good. Now all the flowers are planted.

Here is how I do: land in a plastic container (240х170х40 or 150х150х40) pour boiling water from the teapot, put or pour seeds, pressed the back of his hand, covered (if necessary) the dark film, put it in a bag and 40-50 minutes on the battery. Then put in a warm place.

Recently became the first to lay out the seeds, and then pour boiling water. The result is the same. I am often asked, "will not be lost if the seeds from boiling water?". I always suggest: divide the seeds in half and try the old way and, in my opinion.

Set a goal to plant lavender to repel pests. But even though I tried to do everything as written on the pack of seeds (put the seeds in the refrigerator, etc.), seeds did not germinate. But planting the seeds in the boiling water, I got good shoots.

Land for planting take a purchase to insure against weed germination. Produce crops on the recommendations of the Lunar calendar (LC). LK recommend the use of Your region.

As for the boiling water I planted cucumbers. Make a bed, fill it with ashes and fertilizer, well watered and in a few hours to spill it with boiling water from a watering can. Immediately after that, put the cucumber dry seeds and cover the bed with tape.

In a conversation with a biologist found that the hot water helps to remove the etheric sheath of the seed that impedes germination. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/vo_sadu_li?w=wall-88305316_71038

Tags

See also

New and interesting