Words can be beat...

What can I do? To transmit information? To Express the idea? To describe mean reality? And if you look deeper, wider, figurative?

Words can be beat. You can chop and whip. To burn and freeze. Endure with the feet. To do lower, smaller, darker, flatter. Stomp. To associate.

Words can warm. To touch and warm to hug. To raise, to hold, to give support. To fill with light and air. To do bright, full, free, breathable. Straighten your shoulders and straighten your back. Open. To find the lost, to create what is missing.

The word really belongs to a great power. Though it's not a new idea, I again drew her attention.

What words, like bricks now make up the Foundation of Your life? What words You call yourself, you think about yourself?

What words would You fill the space between You and other people? What service for You, these words serve? And for other people?

When they say that Russian language is rich and powerful, echoing classics, all quite understand his wealth, not always thinking, what is his moguchest. "Mighty" — ription "can", "can", that is, it is about the possibilities. One of the many language features in a sense may be called a psychotherapy. And the opportunity to use available to everyone.

My clients usually from the first consultation meet with such a reception as work with the semantic connotation of their usual ways of describing themselves and their reality. Such a seemingly simple technique, such an obvious and lying seems to be on the surface, surprising the potential that opens up when a person learns a skill using "perenashivanie" change your perception, and your health.

Try to revise Your own language, verbal indicato, familiar, well-established and prirodnimi words, sayings, Proverbs, jokes, anecdotes, catch phrases with which You describe yourself, your life, other people. What do You think, are these indicate You a good service? Do they need revising? Maybe some of them it's time to "retire", and their place of "hire" a new, more relevant to Your needs and expectations from yourself, life, people?

And in the end the little experiment. Read the phrase on the picture below. Understand it.

Then take a look at the picture again and mentally put a "gap" in the word "carriers" by separating "No" from the "I am". And re-understand the phrase. What happened? published

Author: Novitskaya Margarita

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/novitskayams/

Tags

See also

New and interesting