15 wise advice from Anna Gavalda

French writer Anna gavalda is one of the most widely read authors in the world. Anna doesn't about the demonic, bright, flamboyant personalities. Her characters are simple and eccentric, vulnerable and susceptible to all sorts of weaknesses — in short, it is the ordinary people, among which there are the vast majority of us. The writer knows that at the right moment in these people will erupt with a bright light — it is only important to light it correctly.

1. Today, may want to die, and tomorrow you Wake up and realize that it was only necessary to descend a few stairs to find a switch on the wall and see life in a very different light...

2. Good thing — the hand of a friend. Nothing obliges someone who stretches, and a very comforting one who shakes.

3. There is no such sorrow, which could not slake the book, said Montaigne, but Montaigne never wrong.

4. Not everything in the world to take the head on something and do not care, anyway, and to go mad not for long.

5. Life, even if you reject it, even if neglected, is always stronger than you. It is stronger than anything. People returned from the camps and had children. Men and women, brutally tortured, who saw their loved ones die, as the burning of their homes, fled again behind the bus, and discussed the weather and were married daughters. It is unbelievable but it is true. Life strongest.

6. To live with the people stopping their stupidity, not the differences.

7. It is necessary to protect people who are like you In old age... he will be convinced that these quite a bit.

8. To seek justice is impossible, because justice does not exist.

9.One of the two. Can lie on the bed and crying. There is a reason: life's shit, you're full of shit, and if you die now, everything will only get better. And can get up and make something.

10. When people roared with laughter thanks to you, that's great, and then it's like a drug: the more you laugh, the more I want them to laugh.

11. Smile awkward to the interlocutor, to change the subject of conversation, no one has yet come up with way more effective.

12. It is not necessary to twitch, if they sink, and have to wait for the bottom to push away from him heel, because the only way to be saved and to get to the surface.

13. If something in your life is causing you suffering, flee it, my dear. With all haste. And quickly.

14. Hell is when you can no longer see the ones you love... Everything else is not considered.

15. That's what I'll tell you, my friend: miserable to be much easier than to be happy and I don't like, you don't like people who are looking for easy ways. Be happy, damn it! Do something to be happy!

published

Source: pokolenie-x.com/?p=31605

Tags

See also

New and interesting